party poker support

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Just want to give party poker's support a big thumbs up.

Their support chat thingy went down today and they took the time out to call me and help me resolve an issue.

Great job party! :D

Roo
  • 5 replies
    • rudders93
      rudders93
      Bronze
      Reckon? Once when I used the support the person just left because none of her suggestions worked... No email from another support person or anything. Just left with no explanation.... :(
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rudders93
      Reckon? Once when I used the support the person just left because none of her suggestions worked... No email from another support person or anything. Just left with no explanation.... :(
      I have had probs with support before too, but I think its ok to praise them when they do get it right :)
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      This is the only positive I've ever heard about PP staff. My dealings have all been absolute timewasters.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Roo! :)
    • SkamanVN
      SkamanVN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rocketboots
      This is the only positive I've ever heard about PP staff. My dealings have all been absolute timewasters.
      +1
      I once chatted online to get support, the only advice she gave me was to restart the software... which I did, yet this terminated the chat, of course, but I still didn't know what to do next !! It took me a lot of effort to get to the same operator to finish the chat. Things got a bit sour (yet polite) and she ended up hanging up on me !!
      E-mail support is fast, yet the answer is always the same: check your system, it's not a problem on our side

I gave-up playing on Party Poker. Too many problems. I have none on PokerStars.