NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($17.33)
      BB ($3.73)
      Hero ($10.84)
      UTG+1 ($4.84)
      CO ($2.88)
      BTN ($10.26)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

Hero raises to $0.40, UTG+1 calls $0.40, fold, BTN calls $0.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.35) T:spade: 4:heart: 6:spade:

Hero bets $1.05, UTG+1 folds, BTN calls $1.05

TURN ($3.45) T:spade: 4:heart: 6:spade: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $2.95, BTN calls $2.95

RIVER ($9.35) T:spade: 4:heart: 6:spade: 2:diamond: 4:club:

Hero bets $6.44 (AI), BTN calls $5.86 (AI)

15/13/2,3
      3bet 2.9
      fold to cbet 50
      wtsd 21
      w$sd 50
      hands 512

on the river I think I only beat JJ. But JJ would raise on flop on on turn I guess. So I beat nothing then. I didn't want to c/c so I bet myself. But maybe its a c/f on river?
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Well, I wouldn't say that it's a very bad idea. I mean the 4 just made him less likely to have a set. Also he has a lot of Tx hands in his range, maybe even worse. So I don't mind your play at all. But obviously from such a nitty guy we will often times see some kind of PPs here which may even hit the set.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      But is this tight guy callin UTG's raise with? Maybe with ATs for implied odds for flush because the other guy called. I myself am not that tight but I don't call vs UTG's raises with AT. If he callse with AT, he is dominated by all aces that are in UTG range. Of course he has good equity against small PP's, and Kx hands but that is not enough.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      But is this tight guy callin UTG's raise with? Maybe with ATs for implied odds for flush because the other guy called. I myself am not that tight but I don't call vs UTG's raises with AT. If he callse with AT, he is dominated by all aces that are in UTG range. Of course he has good equity against small PP's, and Kx hands but that is not enough.
      Nah, I still expect him even to have some kind of T9/JT/QT/KT/AT hands there, if not off-suited then suited still while there is even another guy Calling. If you don't expect him to have a lot worse there then you should just Check/Fold the river, since he wont bet anyways with Tx, you only beat missed draw.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Nah, I still expect him even to have some kind of T9/JT/QT/KT/AT hands there, if not off-suited then suited still while there is even another guy Calling. If you don't expect him to have a lot worse there then you should just Check/Fold the river, since he wont bet anyways with Tx, you only beat missed draw.

Ok, but even if he has such hands, he should not call 3rd barrel with those. He shoud not think I am blufffing, so c/f river should be very good move.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Trust me, I have been exploring those kind of player a lot on my stakes and even there they are doing such idiotic mistakes, especially those nits. They are actually calling down very horrible hands like 99 in those kind of spots. Nit doesn't always mean that they play solid postflop play.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Trust me, I have been exploring those kind of player a lot on my stakes and even there they are doing such idiotic mistakes, especially those nits. They are actually calling down very horrible hands like 99 in those kind of spots. Nit doesn't always mean that they play solid postflop play.
      I agree that ocationally the might call, but not one hundred % as they would do with strong hand. If I check river, he would not bet Tx probably. Ok, he could bet with a busted draw. So calling is not fun there.

On higher limit they call maybe because they are putting you on 3 barrel bluff often enough? (but board is not good for bluffs, so probably even on high limits you cannot bluff there)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Originally posted by veriz
      I agree that ocationally the might call, but not one hundred % as they would do with strong hand. If I check river, he would not bet Tx probably. Ok, he could bet with a busted draw. So calling is not fun there.

On higher limit they call maybe because they are putting you on 3 barrel bluff often enough? (but board is not good for bluffs, so probably even on high limits you cannot bluff there)
      You ain't 3barrel-bluffing that often into multiway pot.