[Application] Flexible CG SH Staking Application

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, I would like to apply for a stake, profit deal: 50/50, SH on pokerstars, not too bothered about what limits but 10nl/25nl I guess seems fair.

First note: Priority to anyone im in MU too, will make way out of MU before 50/50 ofc. (As far as im aware im only im MU to 2 previous backers)

I have done a few stakes in the past, some successful some not as successful.
      In the past i've done a stake with Bigniux for 10nl rush, can't remember how much I made but it was profitable for both of us, did a 10nl & 25nl stake with rio, we both made a lil profit. Most recently I did a 50 & 100hu stake, pretty crazy, one month up $3k next month 30BI under EV etc.

If you want a back story you can read my blog/previous staking applications. Basically, I have no roll after leaving quite a big previous stake 50/100nl, which unfortunately I lost quite a bit of money on, thx to sick variance.

Since I have done one stake with Jan from PS, it went super mediocre, Im not sure whether I ran bad or played bad, but I was constantly reviewing hands and felt my game was good.

I plan to play on stars, I had issues with my previous since some of the info was wrong, but that's all been sorted now: new acc: ownagesbot previous: fusionpk
      FT & Ipoker also fusionpk, shame ft didn't track my rush progress coz I beat both rush 10 and rush 25 there. Played also some other sites that PTR doesn't track. PP nick: lol_u_moron

Anyway, i'll pull up some old (been playing hu for last 3 months) SH graphs and u can judge for urself.

In terms of what $$ I need, I don't mind, anywhere between 10BI and 25BI is fine, obv if u stake 10BI more chance of busto and also I can play less tabs, but either way, fine by me.

Graphs:
      May (Mix of limits, abt $2.7k profit, my best month to date)

by July i'd ran out of run good....

I'll try to drag up some old SH graphs:

Rush 10 SH, im pretty sure this is my graph for the stake with Bigniux, but I could be mistaken:

Rio's stake graph:

Jan's stake graph

As you can see, strange graph, only fair to include it though ofc. Effectively ended up like B/E ish, not sure if I just got back into SH after 20k hands and started to play well or whether i just ran bad/am RB pro. But for sure im confident in my game.

There will be more graphs in my old blog, duno, all these graphs are a little dusty since I have been playing HU alot. Anyway, i'll be watching some DC vids for SH from now on to try and get in the mood.

I plan to play between 6-12 tabs SH, most likely 8-9tabs, deals are negotiable for # hands, how often we profit chop, whether there is coaching or not, im very flexible long or short term. I need to earn some $$ to build my roll and pay a couple debts etc.

I am very active in the community, will post regular updates and here is also a link to my blog, that contains also a video of me playing at 25SH:
      fusionpk - the blog

I am goldstar on stars so RB will be not bad, also 250points from PS platinum and have access to many training resources.

Any Qs welcome, appreciate any interest, many thanks.

fusionpk - feedback
  • 9 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, I would like to apply for a stake, profit deal: 50/50, SH on pokerstars, not too bothered about what limits but 10nl/25nl I guess seems fair.

First note: Priority to anyone im in MU too, will make way out of MU before 50/50 ofc. (As far as im aware im only im MU to 2 previous backers)

I have done a few stakes in the past, some successful some not as successful.
      In the past i've done a stake with Bigniux for 10nl rush, can't remember how much I made but it was profitable for both of us, did a 10nl & 25nl stake with rio, we both made a lil profit. Most recently I did a 50 & 100hu stake, pretty crazy, one month up $3k next month 30BI under EV etc.

If you want a back story you can read my blog/previous staking applications. Basically, I have no roll after leaving quite a big previous stake 50/100nl, which unfortunately I lost quite a bit of money on, thx to sick variance.

Since I have done one stake with Jan from PS, it went super mediocre, Im not sure whether I ran bad or played bad, but I was constantly reviewing hands and felt my game was good.

I plan to play on stars, I had issues with my previous since some of the info was wrong, but that's all been sorted now: new acc: ownagesbot previous: fusionpk
      FT & Ipoker also fusionpk, shame ft didn't track my rush progress coz I beat both rush 10 and rush 25 there. Played also some other sites that PTR doesn't track. PP nick: lol_u_moron

Anyway, i'll pull up some old (been playing hu for last 3 months) SH graphs and u can judge for urself.

In terms of what $$ I need, I don't mind, anywhere between 10BI and 25BI is fine, obv if u stake 10BI more chance of busto and also I can play less tabs, but either way, fine by me.

Graphs:
      May (Mix of limits, abt $2.7k profit, my best month to date)

by July i'd ran out of run good....

I'll try to drag up some old SH graphs:

Rush 10 SH, im pretty sure this is my graph for the stake with Bigniux, but I could be mistaken:

Rio's stake graph:

Jan's stake graph

As you can see, strange graph, only fair to include it though ofc. Effectively ended up like B/E ish, not sure if I just got back into SH after 20k hands and started to play well or whether i just ran bad/am RB pro. But for sure im confident in my game.

There will be more graphs in my old blog, duno, all these graphs are a little dusty since I have been playing HU alot. Anyway, i'll be watching some DC vids for SH from now on to try and get in the mood.

I plan to play between 6-12 tabs SH, most likely 8-9tabs, deals are negotiable for # hands, how often we profit chop, whether there is coaching or not, im very flexible long or short term. I need to earn some $$ to build my roll and pay a couple debts etc.

I am very active in the community, will post regular updates and here is also a link to my blog, that contains also a video of me playing at 25SH:
      fusionpk - the blog

I am goldstar on stars so RB will be not bad, also 250points from PS platinum and have access to many training resources.

Any Qs welcome, appreciate any interest, many thanks.

fusionpk - feedback
      For reference. Gl!

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Silver
      As i wrote on your blog Fusionpk;

I'm interested. Please add me on skype; [edited by thazar]

My community tool is disabled so i can't use pokerstrategy for staking
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      I'm interested in staking again, possibly also a longer term deal! Probs wont be able to contact via skype before tuesday though as im currently visiting friends at another uni.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi MathhNes

sorry but the skype details are not allowed in the staking forums.

Best regards

Thazar
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Also interested, adding you as friend.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Hey thanks for the interest guys.

I had already provisionally accepted an offer from MathhNes, but just hadn't posted so unless something goes wrong here, this would be my preference.

Obviously though Jan I am in MU (I can't recall exactly how much it was somewhere ~$80 iirc?) so if you have any problems with this please let me know.

Ty.
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      I will take you in PM me if you still need a Stake-

Jeff,
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi Ryan,

I suggest that you clear the makeup with Jan if he is willing to keep staking (it appears he is) before trying to get a new deal. I appreciate that he wasn't offering it when you originally opened the thread.

I can close the thread for you if you like?

Let me know what you think or contact me on Skype if you'd like to chat about it.

Thanks
      Patrick.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      No worries, Im not fussed about you taking a deal from someone else atm, it took me a while to see this thread anyway. Give me a shout if you open another staking thread after this one!

Best o luck,

Jan