[NL2-NL10] tough spot for TT

• yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      bu 70 hands/ 38/32/9,1 3bet. We can't say much about him after only 70 hands but he played many pots and in very aggressive way.

Should I just fold preflop? I know flop will usually not be good for my PP, but I didn't have a feeling he has TT+, rather just some AK, AQ. I didn't want to gamble so I just called, is that ok?

Flop is not the greatest because he might have overcards with :spade: or :spade: :spade: . I call him for one street to see what happens.

On turn I was thinking of leading out but in the end I decided not to. His bet looks strong but I don't have a feeling he has overpair.

If I called the turn I should also call this river. Here I had a feeling he has me beat so I went with my intuition and folded. I should probably do that on the turn? Is c/r-shove on the turn an option?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.05)
      BB ($14.41)
      UTG ($9.51)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      Hero ($12.34)
      BTN ($27.66)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.45, BTN raises to $1.50, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.05

FLOP ($3.25) 3:spade: J:spade: 4:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.62, Hero calls $1.62

TURN ($6.49) 3:spade: J:spade: 4:spade: 9:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $3.90, Hero calls $3.90

RIVER ($14.29) 3:spade: J:spade: 4:spade: 9:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $7.14, Hero folds

BTN wins $13.34
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yaxkukmian,

Preflop: While not even having the position I'd actually just fold it here. I mean of course the opponent is 3betting a lot but for to continue it's really up the opponent actions. It's gonna be hard for us to play the hand OOP anyways. But of course depending on the reads/info it's possible to Call.

As played
      Postflop: Nah, Check/Raising wouldn't bring much I guess, I'd most likely just lay it down on turn. There ain't gonna be many cards which help us, neither we can't be sure that will even help.

Best Regards.