This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] tough spot for TT

• yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      bu 70 hands/ 38/32/9,1 3bet. We can't say much about him after only 70 hands but he played many pots and in very aggressive way.

Should I just fold preflop? I know flop will usually not be good for my PP, but I didn't have a feeling he has TT+, rather just some AK, AQ. I didn't want to gamble so I just called, is that ok?

Flop is not the greatest because he might have overcards with :spade: or :spade: :spade: . I call him for one street to see what happens.

On turn I was thinking of leading out but in the end I decided not to. His bet looks strong but I don't have a feeling he has overpair.

If I called the turn I should also call this river. Here I had a feeling he has me beat so I went with my intuition and folded. I should probably do that on the turn? Is c/r-shove on the turn an option?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.05)
      BB ($14.41)
      UTG ($9.51)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      Hero ($12.34)
      BTN ($27.66)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.45, BTN raises to $1.50, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.05

FLOP ($3.25) 3:spade: J:spade: 4:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.62, Hero calls $1.62

TURN ($6.49) 3:spade: J:spade: 4:spade: 9:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $3.90, Hero calls $3.90

RIVER ($14.29) 3:spade: J:spade: 4:spade: 9:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $7.14, Hero folds

BTN wins $13.34
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yaxkukmian,

Preflop: While not even having the position I'd actually just fold it here. I mean of course the opponent is 3betting a lot but for to continue it's really up the opponent actions. It's gonna be hard for us to play the hand OOP anyways. But of course depending on the reads/info it's possible to Call.

As played
      Postflop: Nah, Check/Raising wouldn't bring much I guess, I'd most likely just lay it down on turn. There ain't gonna be many cards which help us, neither we can't be sure that will even help.

Best Regards.