Hero (CO): $16.35
      BTN: $2.02
      SB: $4.04
      BB: $8.21
      UTG: $14.33
      UTG+1: $10.04

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:diamond: K:spade:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.35, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, fold, BB calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.45, 4 players) K:heart: Q:diamond: T:club:
      BB checks, UTG+1 bets $1.08, Hero raises to $4.50, fold, fold, UTG+1 raises to $9.69, Hero calls $5.19

Turn: ($20.83, 2 players) T:diamond:

River: ($20.83, 2 players) 7:diamond:

Hero shows K:diamond: K:spade: (Full House, Kings full of Tens) (Pre 71%, Flop 35%, Turn 100%)
      UTG+1 shows J:heart: A:diamond: (Straight, Ace High) (Pre 29%, Flop 65%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $19.79

UTG+1 player:

Preflop: I was against tight player so I decided not to 3B because my 3B would have been finished utg player's fold because he continues 4B with AA or KK.
      What do you think about this play? or maybe I should have 3B? I didn't have any knowledge about my opponents behind me.
      Flop: Great board for me... I decided rr very hard because I didn't want to see any J or A on the turn.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Nah, no way I am Calling it here while you even have 3 opponents behind you. Do you set-mine here? :D

As played
      Postflop: Well, not much to do as you even went for such a play. He could easily have worse sets, I am not folding this.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Preflop: Nah, no way I am Calling it here while you even have 3 opponents behind you. Do you set-mine here? :D
      Of course I don't play it for set-mine... I'm a huge favorite against his range. I don't want to 3B because if I had done it, he would have folded 77% of time so it's mean that he continues action with QQ+, AKs.
      You're right that I have few opponents behind me. Moreover they are unknown players, looking at them stacks we can say that they are bad players so we don't want to make multiway pot.
      Do you think that my play would be acceptable if I knew my opponents that they were tight players?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Do you think that my play would be acceptable if I knew my opponents that they were tight players?

Nah, not really. Unless I am really against some specific opponent and have some specific reason for it. But of course when you have people behind you then you just can't play this way.