UB status? 17k gone?

• iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      I have 17,230$ in my Ultimate bet poker account,

Anyone know what is happening with Ub?

I have not herd anything from their support and still cannot cash my funds out :(

If anyone knows any information on the company their status, what it looks like for the future ect please respond with links information ect.

Thanks in advance,
  • 16 replies
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      I think it's the same situation like FTP, but no one talks about it 'cause everyone talks about FTP.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Everyone talks about FTP because there is a very small chance that something might happen.

No one talkes about Cereus (UB/AP) because there is no chance that anyone is getting any money. They were already wounded by the superuser scandal, Black Friday was just the killing blow.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      FTP has a marketable brand, Rush etc, so there's a chance somebody buys it and pays players back. UB on the other hand is one of the shittiest brands out there (superuser scandal), so I'm afraid nobody cares what will happen to it. Sad, but that's how things are.
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      Very Sad In my Opinion-

Doing a test cashout see where it goes-
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      Currently right now they are still allowing deposits and cashouts and player transfers-

Lets see were this goes-

Dear iCallSick1,

We are pleased to let you know that your account is in good standing.

We’ve reinstated your full account privileges. You are now free to play at our tables and you may deposit, withdraw, or transfer funds.

We look forward to seeing you at our tables soon.

Sincerely,

The UB Team
      recovery@UB.Net
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      For some reason couldn't log in today but they responded withing the hour saying this above^^^
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      I then proceed to the cashier which was up and working just fine, unlike what I read here in this link posted yesterday about Cereus networks.

http://www.pokeraddict.net/the-end-of-absolute-poker-and-ultimate-bet/

Dear iCallSick1,

This email confirms our receipt of your payout request via Check By Courier for the amount of 244 CAD for your Account ID xxxxxxxxxx.

Please note that the fee for this payout request will be deducted from your account, and not from the payout amount.-

The exchange rate you will receive in any currency other than USD was displayed in the Cashier Payout screen when you selected your preferred currency. The exchange rate offered is updated daily based on Oanda rates taken from their website at the time the payout is requested.

We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.

For your convenience, you can easily cancel payout requests before they are authorized for processing, by logging into your account and accessing the cashier/banking center or by contacting Customer Services at payments@ub.net.

UB Team

Just want to add to this I request a check via fedex costing 35$ fee- stated i should receive the check withing 5 days max.

Will keep veveryone up to date as much as i can on this issue.

Since no one else cares to, and is willing to just accept all the money we have locked up to be lost and gone forever!

Jeff,
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I hope all goes fine

keep us updated
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      Keep getting returned emails, doesn't look like payouts are happening,

Ub responded to me once, and now all my emails get returned in this fashion,

( This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support@ub.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
      DNS Error: Timeout while contacting DNS servers)

• conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      ur fked m8.

don't keep such a large sum in one account imo. thats what e-wallets are for.
    • JDOG420
      JDOG420
      Silver
      This is what I received today when I asked about the delay on my payout.

(The last line about the Cash Bonuses for deposits is too funny)

-------

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that there is some speculation circulating about the current status of account withdrawals for Non-US players. For you personally, we recognize that this raises some concern about your pending payout at Absolute Poker/UB and why it is taking longer than usual to complete.

At this time, we must advise you that all Non-US player payouts currently in the queue for processing have been placed on hold. This decision has been taken in the interests of expediting the process of distributing funds to all qualified players. We want to assure you that the distribution of player funds has been, and remains, our highest priority.

To this end, you should know that we are currently in active discussions with a number of parties about potential sales opportunities, and we continue to work diligently to devise a solution that will allow us to distribute funds to players. This has been, however, a complicated process, and the determination of appropriate mechanisms for the safe and efficient distribution of funds to players has proven to be an especially difficult task.

Nevertheless, despite a series of formidable obstacles, we believe that we are close to finalizing a well-considered process of distributing funds to players that will be fair for all account holders. We expect, therefore, to issue a statement in the near future, providing the details of this process.

Please understand that ongoing legal negotiations have restricted our ability to communicate publicly more frequently about these matters. We hope that you will understand.

We appreciate your patience during this difficult period, and we will provide you with further information at an appropriate time in the near future.

Regards,

Elizabeth

Deposit Center
      http://www.absolutepoker.eu

Your preferred deposit method just got better. To find out what kind of CASH bonuses you qualify for on your next deposit check out this link: http://www.absolutepoker.eu/poker-money/cash-deposit-bonus
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      That sucks as that is a lot of money to lose
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      You're never gonna get paid
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      You're never gonna get paid

That is why I joined Pokerstrategy - a community full of optimists! :f_love:
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Thats a shit load of money!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've moved your thread where it's more relevant.

Ingrid