How to get tracked?

• sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      Hey guys. So im already a bronze member here, and i passed the starting quiz, but when i started playing on pokerstars i forgot to sign up through this site. that means i am not tracked, and therefore i do not receive any strategy points.

So my questions is, seeing as im planning to start on partypoker, where exactly on this site do i go, to sign up on partypoker through this site?

/THANKSTHANKS !!!
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there sebsejr,

how are you?

I'm a bit confused, you are already tracked via PokerStrategy.com with your Party Poker account :) You also received your free $50 starting capital there.

Now you just need to play and your StrategyPoints will be updated in every 2-3 days :)

anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid
    • sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there sebsejr,

how are you?

I'm a bit confused, you are already tracked via PokerStrategy.com with your Party Poker account :) You also received your free $50 starting capital there.

Now you just need to play and your StrategyPoints will be updated in every 2-3 days :)

anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid
      Hi, thansk for the reply.

I dont understand. You say i am tracked? i have been using this site for more than 2 months, and i've played more than 25 hours of poker on pokerstars throughout those 2 months.

I have not yet received ANY strategy points ?

/HELP
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again,

No, I meant you're tracked with your Party Poker account as you were asking about how to register to Party Poker, or am I wrong?

With regards to your PokerStars account, if you did not sign up through our promotional page, its likely that your poker account isn't affiliated via PokerStrategy.com. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this.

Thankfully, we have many other poker rooms which is available for your to register and accumulate StrategyPoints. :)

Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi sebsejr,

Yes you must have misread. Ingrid posted that you are already tracked to Party Poker (not Pokerstars).

If you are interested in playing on Party Poker next and have never deposited before, you can use the code PSDB100 to get 100% up to $100 as first deposit bonus. You can read more about the bonus here:

Party Poker Deposit Bonus

since you are tracked, you should receive Strategy points on top of whatever bonus money and points that Party Poker is giving you.

do you want a chance to get even more extra points? why don't you download the PokerStrategy.com Sidekick? It's free, I think it's super fun, plus you get a chance to win a WPT package. win-win-win! :f_love:

if you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask.

smiles,
      wendy