888 poker +

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kozzmic,

Check out this thread for more informations:+++ New 888Poker client+++

Other than that, I think it's best to ask 888poker customer support. I tried to look on their website and found this: http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/preview-888poker-plus.htm

Ingrid
    • lennyCro
      lennyCro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi kozzmic,

Check out this thread for more informations:+++ New 888Poker client+++

Other than that, I think it's best to ask 888poker customer support. I tried to look on their website and found this: http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/preview-888poker-plus.htm

Ingrid

Yea. Ask them and wait for answer 3 days or so. Oops I forgot, once it needed just 40 hours for them to respond!! Go go, ask'em ask'em :D

(sorry Ingrid, couldn't not to comment :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hehe, no probls Lenny. I also required some information so as soon as I have it, will post it here :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello again,

1, With the new update of the software what has been changed (without Lounges)? Are there any changelogs for each version?
      - Private games (Lounges)
      - Knock-out tournaments
      - Branded tournaments
      - Improved hand history
      - My account
      - Chat animations
      - Live dealer and Games in 888poker

2, Will 888 increase the password security (atm only 8 characters, no special characters, and support only can change the PW)?
      - Changes are planned. I will update you soon.

3, Is there an automated software update? How do members know that they run the version which is up to date?
      - Updated software has the “Lounge” tab (with the NEW on it) in the main lobby

4, I can see tournaments with ''Video'' mark. Must I use web camera in order to play them?

-Well, the idea behind Video Cam tables is to use a cam to play on these tables. However they can play on these also without webcam.

We will also launch a news piece on all changes and present you guys with more detailed information.

:heart:
      Ingrid