This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

888 poker +

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kozzmic,

Check out this thread for more informations:+++ New 888Poker client+++

Other than that, I think it's best to ask 888poker customer support. I tried to look on their website and found this: http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/preview-888poker-plus.htm

Ingrid
    • lennyCro
      lennyCro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi kozzmic,

Check out this thread for more informations:+++ New 888Poker client+++

Other than that, I think it's best to ask 888poker customer support. I tried to look on their website and found this: http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/preview-888poker-plus.htm

Ingrid

Yea. Ask them and wait for answer 3 days or so. Oops I forgot, once it needed just 40 hours for them to respond!! Go go, ask'em ask'em :D

(sorry Ingrid, couldn't not to comment :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hehe, no probls Lenny. I also required some information so as soon as I have it, will post it here :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello again,

1, With the new update of the software what has been changed (without Lounges)? Are there any changelogs for each version?
      - Private games (Lounges)
      - Knock-out tournaments
      - Branded tournaments
      - Improved hand history
      - My account
      - Chat animations
      - Live dealer and Games in 888poker

2, Will 888 increase the password security (atm only 8 characters, no special characters, and support only can change the PW)?
      - Changes are planned. I will update you soon.

3, Is there an automated software update? How do members know that they run the version which is up to date?
      - Updated software has the “Lounge” tab (with the NEW on it) in the main lobby

4, I can see tournaments with ''Video'' mark. Must I use web camera in order to play them?

-Well, the idea behind Video Cam tables is to use a cam to play on these tables. However they can play on these also without webcam.

We will also launch a news piece on all changes and present you guys with more detailed information.

:heart:
      Ingrid