This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello

• KolerPeto
      KolerPeto
      Basic
      I had a call from some lady with nice voice, She said that my account is going to be verified within 5 minutes if I remember right :( . However, I have still basic status and I can see on page written " The check was not sucessfully"
      It is fine, if there is some not wanted mistake I just want to fix the problem.

Can you help me?

Thank you!
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I believe this ticket should explain to you regarding the ID check.

let me know if we can help you further on
      Ingrid
    • KolerPeto
      KolerPeto
      Basic
      Well, machy says that My account is not verified because of something but when I had a call like 45 mins ago, the woman told me that my account will be verified in 5 minutes. This has really no sense.. One person says yes and one no
      ?(

I am really confused :s_confused: because I answered those questions in call and all should be ok.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I'm sorry that we confused you :(

Unfortunately, I have no power to overturn those decisions and the only thing you can do is reply to the above ticket and discuss this with our support.

I'm sorry, I couldn't be more of a help.

Ingrid
    • KolerPeto
      KolerPeto
      Basic
      Well in that ticket he doe not say any reason , just no
      but It is fine, thank you anyways :]