[NL2-NL10] NL2 A6o

• dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      I don't think a weaker hand would donk on the river like this and considering the board and the opponent,I doubt that I am ahead.
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $2.59
      Hero:
      $2.15
      BU:
      $1

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , 6:spade:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU calls $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.25) Q:heart: , J:spade: , 6:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.15, BU calls $0.15, BB calls $0.15.

Turn: ($0.70) A:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.5, BU raises to $0.77 (All-In), BB calls $0.77, Hero calls $0.27.

River: ($3.01) J:heart: (3 players)
      BB raises $1.59 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $4.60
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: Fold. Your hand is very week and doesn't play well post-flop.

Flop: You have 2 opponents. With cbeting into two you only build the pot you won't like. FD + 2 overcards on the flop + OESD + GS ... against your pair. Too many bad cards can come on the turn which you won't like. Check behind.

Turn: Now you don't have any other option than to go broke after your cbet. But you don't really want to go broke here. AQ and AJ are possible as are straights. I don't think AT- A7 raise-shove. AK plays differently preflop. You have to know you're against 2 players so your hand is really weak.

River: We realize we hold worthless hand but it's too late and we invested too much money. Fold is only option, since super bad card comes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dany2391,

Flop: Doesn't really make sense to CBet on such a board.

As played
      Turn: Well, not much you can do while you even hit 2pairs, have to protect your hand. I wouldn't really let BB to call randomly here, most likely rather just get it in if it's possible. Some rules actually don't allow it. Not sure if you were able to ship it. But if you were able to ship then just ship it and protect your hand.

As played
      River: Not much you can do than fold the hand, doubt that we beat much.

Best Regards.