Hello

• Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

Just thought I'd make an introductory post on the forum, get the post count up so I don't look like such a noob!

Turned 18 about a week ago, at College (UK) and ready for a year of grinding. Friend of mine recommended the content on here and will be using it. Made an account on PokerStars unfortunately before made an account on and as its the only place I really wanna play I will probably play there. Getting myself a couple of SP though so I can be bronze.

Anyway, thought I would drop in, nice to meet y'all!

Jack.
  • 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi jack!

a warm welcome to our community! :)
      i am glad to hear that you plan to put our strategy material to good use.
      it's too bad your Stars account isn't tracked, but there is nothing much we can do about that. just keep in the back of your mind, someday, if you want to receive SP points and feel like playing on another room, remember to check back to our site so that your account can be tracked. right? :) what game or limits do you currently play?

btw, arent you interested in receiving your free starting capital? when it is credited to you, you will become bronze too. so you receive extra $50 plus bronze status, seems like a win-win situation to me!

if you want more info on that, you can click this linky:
      Play Poker with your Free $50

let us know how you get on, ok?

smiles,
      wendy
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Well, I don't really wanna get tied to another account. Just out of interest, which site do you think has the easier bonus to clear if playing NL2 BSS?

Thanks,
      J
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hmm, i'm not sure what you mean by tied to another account, but it's free money anyway and you don't have to play if you don't feel like it.

by bonus do you mean the starting capital? or a first deposit bonus?

the free $50 once given is already completely available to you for playing poker. i mean, you don't have to clear it in chunks in order to receive it in your account the way bonuses are. of course there are withdrawal requirements (you can't just receive it now and withdraw the whole thing immediately). but the requirements are very easy i think and doable on all the given platforms because you are really given plenty of time. even if you play on a different main site and just use the other one for fun (like on weekends or when you are drunk or trying to experiment with some crazy play or trying some different games like PLO or sngs if you play cash games) and it takes you 3 months to do it, it doesnt really matter does it?

the question of first deposit bonus is a different matter. on NL2, i really do not think it is very important to be honest. you should be focusing more on improving your play. i think you will quickly find that pokerstars has the best software out there, but also has the toughest field of opponents to win money from.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome