[NL2-NL10] Nl2 KQs

• Tuustik
      Tuustik
      Bronze
      Preflop: Hero is BB with Kh, Qh (Comment)
      MP1 calls $0,02, 5 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,05) Qs, Jh, 5h (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0,03, MP1 calls $0,03.

Turn: ($0,11) Ac (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0,08, MP1 raises to $1,48 (All-In)

Final Pot: $1,67

Any opinions?
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Flop: Bet pot. Many draws and you're OOP so many turns won't help you, so you want to charge him for seeing turns.

Turn: He's limping range is wide but what is our intention? Value? Only FD. There are possible 2 pair combos, made straight, bluffs. I would go for c/c or c/f here, depends on the villain.

Even if he only calls us we won't be comfortable playing any river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tuustik,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Seems like somewhat not that perfectly converted hand, did you just copy the hand?

Preflop: You could even raise it preflop. :) Your hand is most likely even ahead vs their limping range.

As played
      Postflop: Most likely I would play the same way, I'd Bet/Fold the turn while there are still some hands which may even pay you. Going for Check/Call might be too marginal since we can't really Call the river again since we don't even know the opponent.

Best Regards.