• 21 replies
    • stallio
      stallio
      Bronze
      can't even log back in now, great!
    • djpj1111
      djpj1111
      Bronze
      I almost qualified for #5 if I'm correct, and yeah partypoker is totally out of internets.

wtf, I hope they paused all those really really awesome cool pokerfest tournaments? And compensate us or something. Missed a LOT of hands because of all those reconnects.

edit: up again here, but the daily dollar completely disappeared. Now what? Anyone know if we got buy in back? Haven't noted down my bankroll before this happened...
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      yep down again :(
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      Works fine now :/ Anyone knows why my HEM HUD is not working on pokerfest while it is working on other tourney?
    • rogal27
      rogal27
      Bronze
      PP down again :) nice IT guys great job ! well done, time to change IT dept. PP
    • djpj1111
      djpj1111
      Bronze
      What, now daily dollar is back in the list again!!! Got f*cking eliminated. Do want my money back even if it's 1 dollar...
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      establishing connection every couple of seconds... ;(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      This doesn't sound too good guys :( keep report to me please and I'll flag it tomorrow morning!
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      This doesn't sound too good guys :( keep report to me please and I'll flag it tomorrow morning!
      Its back on
      Pokerfest Event 5 got foked up. For example I couldn't rebuy(so I was busted), there were played maybe 6-12 hands in 30 mins ...

'The biggest difference between criminals and other people is that criminals are stupid enough to get caught.'
      "Everything popular is wrong"-Oscar Wilde
      "Funny thing about being smart is that u can get through most of life without ever having to do any work"
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Its back on
      Pokerfest Event 5 got foked up. For example I couldn't rebuy(so I was busted), there were played maybe 6-12 hands in 30 mins ...

'The biggest difference between criminals and other people is that criminals are stupid enough to get caught.'
      "Funny thing about being smart is that u can get through most of life without ever having to do any work"
      I have fingerprints all over my laptop now! Nice image though ;)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Its back on

I have fingerprints all over my laptop now! Nice image though ;)
      lmao +1
    • djpj1111
      djpj1111
      Bronze
      Dear Player, Thank you for contacting us. Please note that we are experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our technical team is currently working on resolving any outstanding issues. Cancelled tournaments will be settled in accordance with our cancellation and disconnection policy. For more information, please click on the link below: http://www.partypoker.com/about_us/game-fairness-and-security/disconnection-and-cancellation-policy.html An exception are cancelled Freeroll tournaments because for them there are no refunds according to our Tournament Cancelation Policy. For your reference please check Point 32 from the link below: http://www.partypoker.com/tournaments/tournament_rules.html Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your patience and understanding on this matter are highly appreciated, and wehope that this situation will not diminish your satisfaction with our games. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you. Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site! Kind Regards, Arpan VCustomer Service

Great news everybody! If you send an email you'll get a copy paste answer from their standard crappy service email library where Player is your first name and not giving a refund is company policy.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Good to be VIP :) :f_cool:

• ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Well sitting waiting for this is fun. Well played PP, this is probably one of the final nails in the coffin.
    • Vaars
      Vaars
      Bronze
      Too right. This is unacceptable, over the past month they have wrecked everything for me. After the main event I think I'm switching, if not before.

Are we going to get our buy-ins back?
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Hey guys talked with my "personal host" or w/e and they said that the earlier tournaments were all refunded, so #5 should be too ... but that they don't know if it will be cancelled or not yet. So basically wait it out (but IMO it will just get cancelled~), buy-in will be returned otherwise.
    • Vaars
      Vaars
      Bronze
      Well I can't even log back in. I was meant to play in #1, #2 and #4, as well as the Bankroll Booster. I busted out of #2, and all the rest are 'paused', except #1 which seems to have disappeared into thin air altogether. I don't know what they are doing. I hope they reschedule them for the Sunay after Pokerfest, for example, so that people actually have a chance to play them, rather than being screwed around like this.

At this rate I'm also not going to get my FastForward Challenge bonus that I deserve...
    • Vaars
      Vaars
      Bronze
      And again, #45 was pause and apparently could not be restarted... And then disappeared from the lobby altogether! Haven't even had my 5 point entry fee refunded...
    • Vaars
      Vaars
      Bronze
      They also don't seem to have any knowledge of it at Support... Pretty poor really, especially seeing as the tournaments are actually pretty nice when they work...