BB ($10.35)
      UTG ($2)
      UTG+1 ($11.74)
      CO ($5.26)
      BTN ($10.30)

UTG posts $0.10
      CO posts $0.10

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:diamond:

UTG checks, fold, CO checks, BTN raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.45, BB calls $0.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.70) 9:spade: 4:heart: 3:spade:

Hero bets $1.40, BB calls $1.40, BTN raises to $3.30, Hero raises to $13, BB calls $8.45 (AI), BTN calls $6.50 (AI)

BTN: 24/23/2.9
      fold to cbet 50 (4)
      hadns 201

The button looks aggresive on his sample, but can it be that he is raising there A9? And even if it can, then by raising I force him to fold it. Ok, he might raise even with a draw. BB could have also a draw, couln't he? So if I put htem on draws, they might stack of with nut FD. But thats the bes case scenario. Such nits as BB often have a set there :) On the other hand - shouldn't BB raise with his set, to protect against flushdraws and get calls from overparis? So thats another reason for not putting BB on a set.

what are you doing after a raise?

And if BTn folds, we still have to bet turn, but probvably stopping by the river would be ok, as in QQ hand which I posted recently.

BTW one more reason I stacked of is because BB had big WTSD and BTN had big as well, though we cannot look at BTNs wtsd, its to small sample, he could simply run good. But BB has also a good W$SD, so maybe he is also running good, even on this sample.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Whatever it is I am not going to continue vs such a raise. He raises into 2 opponents, if he has the 9x then let it be, I am going to Bet/Fold it here and giving away the board. Sometimes it's the case that you have to give up even a pot where you actually ahead.

Best Regards.