• Dippy19
      I have a question. I have just broke the 2000 points limit and I'm just curious in what time span can I expect my PT and AceHUD licenses?

I don't mean to bother, I would just like to know when to start nagging :D
  • 2 replies
    • Glazenburg
      I haven't broken the 2000PS point limit yet, but i was wondering if it wouldn't be better to give these licences to players earlier in the proces. I would die to check my positional and hand stats atm. It would certainly improve my play and it does even more correspond to the more advanced style of play supported by pokerstrategy.

Is it a financial reason to give players their license at 2000PS?

• SoyCD
      Hello Dippy19,

It usually takes somewhere between several weeks to 1,5 months to receive the liscences. We order them in large bundles - and distribute them once we receive them. So it can take a while.

@Glazenburg: PokerTracker and PokerAce are not necessary to be succesfull on the lower limits. If a players takes advantage of our other offers he should have no problems moving up without them. We basically make them available at a point in time where they start becoming important for the players. Additionally of course there is a financial perspective of the programs not being cheap - meaning we can't just hand them out as soon as people sign up.

Best regards,