Can't enter nickname for Poker770 starting capital.

• KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      So I first attempted to get the starting capital at Party Poker but that didn't work out because I had registered with them prior to the test so I was sent a ticket to apply at a new poker room.

So I install Poker770, made an account, put in the bonus code but the Pokerstrategy site won't let me put my nickname in :(

Help?
  • 5 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      anyone? :(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi KozakFB,

why don't you send a ticket here and explain to them the situation. :)
      they would be able to help you manually input your nickname.
      are you finished with the ID verification already? if so, pls allow around 48 hours before the transfer is completed.

thanks!

smiles,
      wendy
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply Wendy, I ended up messaging back the people who were dealing with the starting capital and they quickly resolved the issue and have started the process of transferring my starting capital to my Poker770 account :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      Thanks for the reply Wendy, I ended up messaging back the people who were dealing with the starting capital and they quickly resolved the issue and have started the process of transferring my starting capital to my Poker770 account :)
      yepp, and your transfer looks just fine :) should be with you in 48 hours! Good luck at the tables!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      ah, glad to hear it! congrats! :D

why don't you read some articles while waiting for the money to come in?