Account locked while recovering password

• Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hello,

after reading about Fruktpuff success, i decided to also try and get myself a package for Unibet Riga Open, obviously i have forgotten my password, cause haven't used it for more than a year. While trying to recover it, i had to answer security question, again lol, forgot that too and so my account is locked now. Basically, i wanna know if i'll be able to get my acc unlocked with help of email support or will i need to use phone support(which sucks cause it will cost me money)?
  • 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello Bigniux,

yepp, I can try. :) Give me a few minutes.

Ingrid
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      K, thx :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Ok, since this is personal details etc.. privacy policy, you must email their customer support in order to fix this issue. If you have trouble reaching them or get your account re-opened, please post here again and I'll jump in.

Ingrid
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Ok, i emailed them yesterday, still waiting for reply. Btw, may i have some trouble because most likely all my personal details(except name and email) are incorrect? address is probably something like: fdsfvsa 45 :f_biggrin: I had same problem with Titan poker, but they just changed it after i sent my docs to them, i guess Unibet will do the same? Would seem quite stupid to not accept me :s_confused:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Ok, i emailed them yesterday, still waiting for reply. Btw, may i have some trouble because most likely all my personal details(except name and email) are incorrect? address is probably something like: fdsfvsa 45 :f_biggrin: I had same problem with Titan poker, but they just changed it after i sent my docs to them, i guess Unibet will do the same? Would seem quite stupid to not accept me :s_confused:
      oops, yes. registering with fake details isn't the best idea ;)

Have you explained this to them in your email? You should probably send in some documents to make sure they can update your info on your profile.

sigh, hope you get answer soon, let me know by tmw morning please.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Oh, lol. I actually forgot that i was checking wrong email lol. But this is rediculous, here's the reply i got:

Dear Ignas,

Thank you for contacting Unibet regarding your account.

Kindly note that your account was blocked due to 5 failed deposits as a security measure and has now been re opened.

Whilst hoping to have fulfilled your requests or queries, do not hesitate to contact us once again in case you would require further assistance.

Are you happy with how Franco has dealt with your request/query? Please give us your feedback here, and get a good chance of winning € 100!

Best Regards,

Franco
      Unibet Customer Support

My account wasn't blocked because of deposits lol, i never tried to deposit at their site

Anyway, thanks for your time and sorry for wasting it, cause it wasn't neccesary ;)

P.S. How could i find out if i'm tracked to PS.com?

EDIT: So, i got it reopened(damn, security question was "Name of my first pet?" and it actually was my 5th pet :f_biggrin: ). I checked my details and only my address was incorrect, but they allow to change that and so i did, seems fine so far, gonna deposit now and see how it goes, probs will have to send docs and then Unibet Open WATCHOUT, Bigniux is coming!!! :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      lolz :D

Oki, so its re-opened, please try to remember your password and username now :)
      Also, in case you ship a ticket, I think there will be some issues if your account is registered with false details... not saying you should ask them to correct it but just letting you know in advance!

I just checked and you never received any StrategyPoints on Unibet. Since we can't look into your account, you need to ask Unibet to confirm whether you're tracked or not via PokerStrategy.com :)

Can you do this for me please?
      Ingrid
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      EDIT: So, i got it reopened(damn, security question was "Name of my first pet?" and it actually was my 5th pet :f_biggrin: ). I checked my details and only my address was incorrect, but they allow to change that and so i did, seems fine so far, gonna deposit now and see how it goes, probs will have to send docs and then Unibet Open WATCHOUT, Bigniux is coming!!! :f_biggrin:
      ^^

Live support is quite slow and is checking now if my acc is tracked, but that's no big deal, won't play anything but sats there anyway. Ok, now they told me to contact PS for that, because they don't have access to such information :f_biggrin: W/e, i'll just see if i'll get any SPs after i play something :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      ^^

Live support is quite slow and is checking now if my acc is tracked, but that's no big deal, won't play anything but sats there anyway. Ok, now they told me to contact PS for that, because they don't have access to such information :f_biggrin: W/e, i'll just see if i'll get any SPs after i play something :)
      ^^ gosh, this is so wrong. ok let's see in a few days :) Good luck at the tables! Keep me updated, yeah?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Well, i guess there won't be any problems with my account, so for poker updates you can follow my blogs/twitter ;) Thanks a lot again, for your help and time :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Glad you got your login sorted. now go ship that ticket!!!

;)

Thazar