How many members at pokerstrategy.com

• Tsvetkov
      Tsvetkov
      Bronze
      I was just wondering how many members does the website have in total and for the separate categories.

I can sometimes recognize the SSS on tables, so I wanted to see what is the chance of meeting somebody from the site. Related to that - I just thought how people here learn to play poker and win money from the "fish", but does it happen that let's say 2 Gold members or 2 Platinum members play vs each other at a table?

Another reason is I wanted to see how many people improve - compare the number of Bronze members to Gold and Platinum members.
  • 8 replies
    • Sicilianpimp
      Sicilianpimp
      Bronze
      iono cheif. its possible, although i dont know cause i only joined the site 2 weeks ago. I am also possibly the only limit o8 player here, so chances of playing another ps player is slim lol.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Easily in the thousands. I'm guessing upwards of 10k. How many are active is another question entirely.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      A month or so ago there were over 600k registered users, but it appears the admins have hidden the user ID's since :D
      I don't know how many users pass the quiz though, and I doubt it's the sort of info they would release
    • Tsvetkov
      Tsvetkov
      Bronze
      Well, I was just wondering because I see a dozen Gold members, some more Silver, a few plat's and 2 diamond ones that are active in the forums. just wondered how that is accurate/inaccurate representations of the all the members.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tsvetkov
      Well, I was just wondering because I see a dozen Gold members, some more Silver, a few plat's and 2 diamond ones that are active in the forums. just wondered how that is accurate/inaccurate representations of the all the members.
      Well our english forum isn't the most active one. :)

It's not the best indicator how good the players are since you can reach diamond on NL50 with SSS as well. :)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      ciRirth, what is the rank of English community? 3rd?
    • dominatorza
      dominatorza
      Bronze
      A good way to also see what the traffic to this site is like, is to log on to http://www.alexa.com and then typing in pokerstrategy.com at the traffic search. it give pretty in depth info on all websites. but then again it wont tell you how many active members there are.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Correct the english community should be placed at 3 right behind our russian. :)
      (The german one is far far away. You can get a hint at the Top100 ranking.)

Alexa is a spyware and does not say anything about where the most users come from just where the most stuipid ones come from. (In a relation to where the most come from.)
      Alexa only counts users who installed their spyware program which transfers user data (login data could be part of it as well so if you use better DEINSTALL IT NOW!!!)