This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party and stars?

• sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      so i've experienced some problem with making the elephant work with pokerstars and partypoker. It seems to be working perfect with pokerstars, but last night i started playing partypoker, and it is unable to auto-import. when i do it automatically though, it works fine with Partypoker.

I then tried to create a new database (read it in an old thread in here) and partypoker then worked perfect in that database, also autoimport. Pokerstars did not.

Am i doing something wrong? Or is it just not supposted to work?
      Please help

Btw i had stars and party tables open at the same time. Maybe thats what caused the trouble and it can only work with 1 site at the time?
  • 2 replies
    • benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      the same problem here, was playing on PP all the time - works fine, yesterday started stars and nothing, I tried to put the hands manually but nothing happens no stats. Can anyone help?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

you are only experiencing problems with manually importing PartyPoker handhistories?

Do you get any errors while importing hands? (Hands ignored, no matching parser found, etc..)?