Can't be reached.

• horcrux1337
      horcrux1337
      Bronze
      I finished all steps Data + quiz + poker room.
      Then after a while i got emailed that I could not be reached on my cell phone so i entered it again once in a live support message and once in that IDCHECK LINK.I also stated that i can be called at any time,and I am wondering how i was Unable to be reached,when my phone is on at all the time.

This is nothing suspicious to me,I am just trying to find the fastest way to my 50$ . and If there is something to do instead of waiting now tell me?

Reason of the threaD: Still didn't receive the call.so I was wondering why?

My phone is on at all the time,and I never had problems with receiving international calls
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi horcrux1337,

I am currently looking into this and should have an answer for you by the morning.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • horcrux1337
      horcrux1337
      Bronze
      Tyvm!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi again,

Good news, you will be called tomorrow by our phone verification team so please try and be available as much as possible to take the call.

Kind regards and best wishes,
      Gary
    • horcrux1337
      horcrux1337
      Bronze
      Yeah they called me,account is verifided thanks :)

I got emailed that my 50$ is on its way.I have been waiting 30 hours from that email.I am so excited and can't wait to play.Hope I get it in 2-3 hours.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi horcrux1337,

congratulations! glad they were able to reach you and sort things out :)

have you picked a poker room yet? you need to register one so that they will know where to send it. have you checked your tickets already?

what game are you planning to play? i would highly recommend reading some articles while waiting, starting with bankroll management so that you will be able to grow your money safely. let me know if you need help finding it!

smiles,
      wendy