Video Scripts suggestion

• FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      Would it be possible to obtain the scripts/text file (specially for those already available) for the videos presented here at PokerStrategy? I think it would be a good reference also where you can cross reference what was stated and also note/highlight key phrases etc.
      Maybe a downloadable link beside the videos will do, or a Directory for all scripts, or email request link for those interested in the scripts.

Just a suggestion....

thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Do you mean like Ted.com's outline?

Like at http://www.ted.com/talks/charles_limb_your_brain_on_improv.html

you see on the right transcript

Do you mean that?
    • FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      Hello Gerv,

I checked out the link to the Interactive Transcript and my first time to see such, it is awesome!

Although I think that will entail a lot of work to do (super nice to have though).

Anyway, what I have in mind is just a simple text script as below.

Example:

[0 min] ----> video time locator

In addition to possessing strategical and technical know-how, you must keep yourself under control when playing poker. Poker is a struggle against yourself as well! Dangers and temptations to stray from the right path lurk everywhere.
      etc...

[5 min]

Here we will show you some typical traps and provide you with the tools to maintain your consistency. Many beginners don't appreciate the value of such articles, since you get few concrete tips on how to play your hand. etc.....

etc.....

thanks!
    • FishermansFriend
      FishermansFriend
      Bronze
      Hi FruitNinja!

Unfortunately we do not work with srcipts, the producers record the videos as live speech.
      Where we have something similar is when we address a specific topic with both an article and a video. It is not exactly a transcript but the point is the same, to have the content in both written and spoken form with the advantages of both learning forms. You can check the little video icons in the article section ;)

Cheers,
      FF
    • FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      Hi FF,

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards.