payout denied

• zinderalla
      zinderalla
      Bronze
      Today i have problem when i reach 50$ from promote TAF
      i click request payout and this massage appear.
      The payout request was denied.
      You are currently not allowed to request payouts. Please contact our customer support with any questions you may have.
      can u check it for me?
      thanks i just update my promote website
      i don't know i have do something wrong?
  • 16 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Zinderalla,

As suggest to you before, please write a ticket to our customer support with all the information you have received up to now.

They will take a look into this for you, but once a payout has been denied it doesn't look very promising.

Let us know how you get on,

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • zinderalla
      zinderalla
      Bronze
      HI Gary

i get this ticket from your support

Dear zinderalla,

Thanks for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus. You can find our terms and conditions by clicking on the link below:

Terms and Conditions

We have taken this measure because people you referred did not pass our Tell-a-Friend security check. We are not able to give you any further details as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system.

If you have any further questioins then please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Alla

I have creat website in thailand language about how to play real money poker online strategy on poker tip and trick. and i suggest that they can start to play poker career by using pokerstrategy.com starting capital and i write article how to register with your website.I open my website about 3 month and have aroud 300+ referer and 80 can pass the quiz and get 50$
      and i don't know how someone did not pass your TAF security check

can u tell me how to solve this proplem because i like this TAF program i can put or deleate some article in my website if it wrong with your terms and conditions to work with this TAF program again

thanks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there zinderalla,

Good news in this ticket :)

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Ingrid
    • zinderalla
      zinderalla
      Bronze
      THX for help me fast
      i luv pokerstrategy =)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zinderalla
      THX for help me fast
      i luv pokerstrategy =)
      Thank you :)
    • Haroldgold
      Haroldgold
      Bronze
      I have same issue.

Hello.
      Recently I tryed to request funds from obtained TaF program, but unfortunately that was unsuccessfully. This is what i had:

"The payout request was denied.
      You are currently not allowed to request payouts. Please contact our customer support with any questions you may have."

I would like to know what's the reason why payout was denied.
      Thanks.

Mark,
      Hi Haroldgold,

Thank you for your message.

We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

We have taken this measure because people you referred did not pass our security check. We are not able to give you any further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system. A security system can nevertheless only function correctly if we take consequent logical action.

Should you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
      Mark
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Haroldgold
      I have same issue.

Hello.
      Recently I tryed to request funds from obtained TaF program, but unfortunately that was unsuccessfully. This is what i had:

You are currently not allowed to request payouts. Please contact our customer support with any questions you may have."

I would like to know what's the reason why payout was denied.
      Thanks.

Mark,
      Hi Haroldgold,

We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

We have taken this measure because people you referred did not pass our security check. We are not able to give you any further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system. A security system can nevertheless only function correctly if we take consequent logical action.

Should you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
      Mark
      Hey Haroldgold,

Hows it going? I have some good news regarding your TAF account. Please click here to view your ticket.

If you need anything please notify me by replying to the ticket.

happy grinding! :)
    • Haroldgold
      Haroldgold
      Bronze
      Thank you!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I like happy endings :)
    • vellopukk
      vellopukk
      Bronze
      i got same error.

know im waiting support answer, i asked why i couldn't finish my payout and i think i will get same ticket to my answer like you guys...
    • shodar
      shodar
      Bronze
      I got 50$ on my referral account. When i want to withdraw the amount in to my neteller account a pop up massage shows "

What Should i do now to withdraw the money, Please help me ASAP.

Thanks

Dear shodar,

Thanks for contacting us.

I have received a reply this morning with regards to your Tall-a-Friend account.

Unfortunately, your account has been blocked due to a violation of our Terms and Conditions and this is the reason you cannot request a payment. You can find our Terms and Conditions by clicking on the following link:

Tell-a-Friend Terms & Conditions

I'm afraid that we cannot provide any specific details as to this decision as we need to protect our security procedures. In addition, we will not be able to reverse this decision and your account will remain closed.

We hope that you understand our security policy and that you continue to be an active part of the PokerStrategy.com community.

Kind regards,
      Darren

I think that's a mistakes of your TAF program. As my ip address change every time for my dial-up connection. So i think my payments was denied. Please help me "headAdmin" as you help other.
      Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi shodar,

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this on the forum. If your TAF account has been blocked by the fraud team there must be a valid reason.

If you feel there has been a mistake, please reply to the ticket you posted above.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • djapfather
      djapfather
      Bronze
      Firstly i apologise for the size of this message, but i dont who to contact

Dear admin today i came to similiar problem, but more complicated

When i clicked request payout and this message appear:
      You are currently not allowed to request payouts. Please contact our customer support with any questions you may have.

I wrote a ticket that i was denied... and i get this answer:
      "Dear djapfather,

I am very sorry, you have been excluded from participating in our Tell-a-Friend promotion for security reasons. I am unable to provide specific details of how this decision was reached and it cannot be reversed.

This means that you are not allowed to request any further Tell-a-Friend payouts.

Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Mark"

Then i wrote a new ticket:

Dear Mark,
      This was my first requested payout in Tell-a-friend promotion. I put a lot of effort to gather people in a program, and now i am not allowed to request a payout.
      I verifed my ID on this site by sending you the proper documentation that was requested, and im also quite sure that friends that i invited did the same, some of them were even contaced by phone by Poker Rooms for verifying ID. I followed every protocol that exist, and im not just excluded from the program without notification by Pokerstrategy, i am also not allowed to make payout.
      I play holdem online for many years in many poker rooms and i have taken a part in many propmotions for example on Full Tilt Poker and i have NEVER had problems when it was time for the payouts.

Please be kind to take another look at my PokerStrategy account and see what seems to be problem, feel free to check on every friend that i invited particularly by Phone or by mail. Or if you are not eligible to do anything for this matter due the answer that you gave me : "I am unable to provide specific details of how this decision was reached and it cannot be reversed.", please give me the instructions for contacting someone who is, because this answer is not acceptable.

Please accept my apologies for any incoviniance this may cause you.

Kind Regards,
      Kontrec Predrag

and final mail from customer support

"Dear djapfather,

I'm so sorry but I'm unable to provide you with any further details regarding your blocked Tell-A-Friend account, as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you have incurred.

Kind regards,
      Mark"

Any thoughts?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi djapfather,

Thank you for referring your friends to us and I'm sorry to read you're having issues with your pay-out request.

As Mark informed you in this ticket we aren't able to reverse any decision made by our Fraud team. I haven't got more insight to this situation, therefore please reply to this ticket in case you have more questions regarding your account because we can't disclose any personal information here.

Thank you for undersanding.
      Ingrid
    • djapfather
      djapfather
      Bronze
      Dear Ingrid,

Thank you for your reply

I already made a new tread for my problem. As far as writing ticket to your respected colleague it is pointless, because hes not hearing what im saying, and his copy paste answers are just making me angry.

Please be kind to read the other thread that i wrote, i would really appreciate your opinion on this.

Kind regards,

Predrag Kontrec
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I know, I've seen it as well. Unfortunately, this isn't anybody's fault to be honest. Mark has rules to follow which doesn't allow him or any of us to share any information regarding this procedure or decisions which has been made. We don't have access to such details.

I hope you can understand this.
      Ingrid