[NL20-NL50] FR25 - 2Pair on flop

• chocular77
      Known players:

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:club: , J:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, MP3 calls $0,75, 4 folds.

Flop: ($1,90) K:spade: , J:spade: , T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,2, MP3 raises to $2,40, Hero calls $1,20.

Villains FtoCB: 32%
      His min raise looks weak so i just called. Should i have just 3B since the board is rather wet?

Turn: ($6,70) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $4,05, Hero raises to $15,00, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

I checked to induce my opponent to another bluff, he does and i don't want to let him see the river card cheap. He is more likely to pay on turn then on river (with a draw)
      But if i don't want him to get to river cheap should i just donk since there are already 2 flushdraws out there?

Final Pot: $14,80
  • 2 replies
    • MathhNes
      I would just reraise the flop versus most bad players. He won't fold any pair + OESD. I would make it 8$ and shove any turn except for A, 9 or Q. I would consider value betting river if he calls flop and checks twice when board runs out KJTQx like 1/4 pot since i think he has man JQ, QT type hands.

And if he comes over top on flop, i just call it off he has so many combodraws imo
    • Kaitz20

I would likely also 3-bet flop. Min-raise is often to see where he is at and making it 6$ make it possible to b/c turn.
      If you just b/c flop then he can take his free turn card and you don´t get stack his one pair hands.