This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] FR25 - 2Pair on flop

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $29,4
      MP3:
      $22,45

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:club: , J:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, MP3 calls $0,75, 4 folds.

Flop: ($1,90) K:spade: , J:spade: , T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,2, MP3 raises to $2,40, Hero calls $1,20.

Villains FtoCB: 32%
      His min raise looks weak so i just called. Should i have just 3B since the board is rather wet?

Turn: ($6,70) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $4,05, Hero raises to $15,00, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

I checked to induce my opponent to another bluff, he does and i don't want to let him see the river card cheap. He is more likely to pay on turn then on river (with a draw)
      But if i don't want him to get to river cheap should i just donk since there are already 2 flushdraws out there?

Final Pot: $14,80
  • 2 replies
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      I would just reraise the flop versus most bad players. He won't fold any pair + OESD. I would make it 8$ and shove any turn except for A, 9 or Q. I would consider value betting river if he calls flop and checks twice when board runs out KJTQx like 1/4 pot since i think he has man JQ, QT type hands.

And if he comes over top on flop, i just call it off he has so many combodraws imo
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would likely also 3-bet flop. Min-raise is often to see where he is at and making it 6$ make it possible to b/c turn.
      If you just b/c flop then he can take his free turn card and you don´t get stack his one pair hands.