Stack
      BB:
      $28,4
      Hero:
      $59,65
      BU:
      $24,2

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:heart: , K:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,90, 2 folds, BU calls $0,90, SB folds, BB calls $0,65.

Flop: ($2,85) K:spade: , 8:heart: , 3:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,8, BU folds, BB raises to $4,20, Hero calls $2,40.

From what i have seen so far Villain is passive so i just called since its a WA/WB situation.

Turn: ($11,25) 5:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Went for potcontrol since i don't know much of my opponent.

River: ($11,25) 7:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

He seems to have a weak hand so i tried to get a littlebit from his Kx hands.

Final Pot: $11,25
  • 9 replies
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Sick spot on flop. Had villain raised bigger i would just fold. It's 3 way and he's passive. Vs that sizing i say NH. Prob bet slightly bigger R, hoping that he overplayed KQ/KJ, so 6$
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      He would bet KQ/KJ on turn aswell so you wont take a more value. For me his raise looks soo weak coz why you would raise this flop ? It's really no logic
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      He would bet KQ/KJ on turn aswell so you wont take a more value. For me his raise looks soo weak coz why you would raise this flop ? It's really no logic
      I don't understand what you are saying. I obv. trying to get at least 3 bets out of QJ /KT/JT type hands, and possibly 4. While if we just call we never get more than 3 and also we might also only get one or none if a scare card falls (which improves him or kills our action)
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      So what's your plan for this hand ?

Turn : for his check you bet ? If yes how much
      River : ??
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      I have no idea why my last comment is on this page. I meant to write it to another hand. I just check back turn as i said in the first comment and bet river 6$ ish when he checks twice. And fold if he bets big turn, or c/r river
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      from what hands you want take value by cx/r river ?

What I was saying / There is no logic point raise this flop by him on this kind of dry board - no FD / OESD/ so why he would raise it ? Even if he bet Turn big I would call and river bet to.
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      What I was saying / There is no logic point raise this flop by him on this kind of dry board - no FD / OESD/ so why he would raise it ? Even if he bet Turn big I would call and river bet to.
      Exactly. That's why i fold ;) . If he has no point in raising only thing that remains are K3s, K8s (if he can have those) and 33, 88, and i think he has those very often due to it being multiway (people dont bluff raise often multiway). If he bets small turn like half pot i think he can have KJ / KQ sometimes, but if he bets big i don't think he can have those and therefore i would fold
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think tptk is a little too strong hand to b/f flop, especially since he made small c/r. Also realistically only 88 and 33 would beat your hand. You don´t have to protect your hand against draws and I think he would often just giving up, but I would personally go for value on the turn and river.
      I´d bet 4$ on the turn and then 1/3 or 1/2 pot on the river. Maybe he decided to c/r flop for value with KQ and then calling down.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      As the Villain seems tight/weak he could play sets like this on the flop to built the pot. Was just scared because of this on turn, thats why i didn't bet on turn.

If he bets more than ~5 i fold on turn since he builts the pot to ship river.

But as Kaitz said i missed some value there.