Stack
      MP2:
      $17,85
      MP3:
      $29,1
      Hero:
      $68,15

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:diamond: , J:club:
      MP2 calls $0,25, MP3 raises to $1,50, Hero raises to $4,50, 4 folds, MP3 calls $3,00.

Villains OpenR ~15, 3B should be standard?

Flop: ($9,65) A:spade: , Q:diamond: , 9:club: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $6, MP3 calls $6,00.

Can i cbet in a 3B pot on this Board?

Turn: ($21,65) 5:spade: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($21,65) K:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $21,65
  • 4 replies
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      I think just calling pre is mandatory to let the fish in and not to isolate yourself too much vs a strong range. Flop i think is a check back and hope to get to showdown. Don't expect any Qx or better to fold to one bet and several bets would be stupid since he has many AQx and not many AJx and Qx.
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      I think just calling pre is mandatory to let the fish in and not to isolate yourself too much vs a strong range. Flop i think is a check back and hope to get to showdown. Don't expect any Qx or better to fold to one bet and several bets would be stupid since he has many AQx and not many AJx and Qx.
      I like this : call pre. If he fold to 3b a lot. But if he dont fold to any 3b then you have high 3b value pre and CB postflop.

As player I wouldnt bet this flop since to make fold Qx u need atleast 2 barrels. So cheap showdown sounds good
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Would prefer 3-betting pf, since I think he would often call with worse hands, you have position and JJ isn´t really hand that you would likely just flat, since there are too many overcards on the flop and you give odds other players to come in and possible hit their set or two pair with low pp-s or suited connectors

c-bet generally is fine. Don´t think you would check back there AK/AQ, so you can also take one stab with JJ. He shouldn´t have there too many Qx hands (maybe only KQ), so trying him to fold Ax hand isn´t the best idea, so I´d also give up.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      he Fto3B 60% (5) and fold to cbet 50% but I don't have a big enough samplesize so this stats don't tell my anything.

I still think his callingrange is weaker than my JJ.