referred friend question?

• 11 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerpevac
      Hello people,can someone tell me can i referr friend and get money for that if i didnt registered on that poker room by poker strategy account?
      Yes you can earn money with TaF and withdraw without being tracked.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello people,can someone tell me can i referr friend and get money for that if i didnt registered on that poker room by poker strategy account?
      Hi there pokerpevac,

Big welcome to our community and thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com

Our Tell a Friend promotion gives you the opportunity to earn extra moniez next to your bankroll and get rewarded by referring your friends and have them play tracked through us. You'll get rewarded after their play, which means it's important that they are tracked and accumulate StrategyPoints.

All they have to do is:

Step 1: Register
      Step 2: Learn the poker strategy of any one format
      Step 3: Pass the quiz for your chosen strategy, to receive your starting capital
      Step 4: Set up an account at one of our partner rooms

Make sure they use your TaF referral link, they will have 3 options to choose from

You can check your referred friends here and request our payout here.

That you're not tracked in that particular poker room, does not affect any of this.

There are so many successful stories in this subject. Want me to show you a few helpful thread? :)

referred friends are passive

A great portal for seasoned poker players!

My Pokerstrategy video :) ))

Taf

Going to hit $10k milestone with TAF program

Any more questions, please let us know
      Ingrid
    • pokerpevac
      pokerpevac
      Bronze
      Damn,now i have another question.U confused me now.I tried to get my starting capital last year and i failed on all 5 quiz attempts.My new question is can i referr friend and get those 100$ (ofcourse if he accumulate those requiered points) if i failed on my account (all 5 quiz, and i didnt recieve my starting capital ) ????

One more thing:in that room (everest) that my friend wants to play i already have a account but i didnt signed-up with pokerstrategy.Is that problem?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Damn,now i have another question.U confused me now.I tried to get my starting capital last year and i failed on all 5 quiz attempts.My new question is can i referr friend and get those 100$ (ofcourse if he accumulate those requiered points) if i failed on my account (all 5 quiz, and i didnt recieve my starting capital ) ????
      I've granted you a second chance, you can try ONE more time to pass our quiz, make sure you study for it this time :) and starting capital has nothing to do again with your TaF rewards.

One more thing:in that room (everest) that my friend wants to play i already have a account but i didnt signed-up with pokerstrategy.Is that problem?
      You mean your friend have already got an account on Everest poker? You're confusing me with this sentence :) can you specify please?
    • pokerpevac
      pokerpevac
      Bronze
      No he doesnt have a account on everest ( he wants to play there with p.str.) but i do (without poker strategy),so is that problem for MY TAF program?

One more thing,THANK YOU for this new quiz attempt and for all this answers ! :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No he doesnt have a account on everest ( he wants to play there with p.str.) but i do (without poker strategy),so is that problem for MY TAF program?
      No, it isn't. As I said in my first post, that you're not tracked will not affect your TaF rewards. What matters is that your referred friends are tracked :)

For your friend, these are the instructions he needs to follow:

Step 1: Create an account at PokerStrategy.com with entering your referral link (so he gets referred by you)
      Step 2: Study our strategy articles and pass the quiz
      Step 3: Successfully verify his account
      Step 2: Register for Everest poker account through PokerStrategy.com

Anything else I confused you with? :)
      Ingrid
    • pokerpevac
      pokerpevac
      Bronze
      No everything is "clear' now, but can i shoot one more question ( i know i can) ? ;)
      Theres "only" 4 rooms that u offering starting capital: everest,770,party,betfair?Am i right?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No everything is "clear' now, but can i shoot one more question ( i know i can) ? ;)
      Theres "only" 4 rooms that u offering starting capital: everest,770,party,betfair?Am i right?
      Yes, you can! Good news is, that you can shoot as many questions as you like to me :D

Here you'll see all free $50 poker rooms: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/ depending on your country origin, you'll see the available ones for you.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      One more thing,THANK YOU for this new quiz attempt and for all this answers ! :f_biggrin:
      You're welcome :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      make sure you pass the quiz this time! read all the articles first! make your last chance count :)

let us know how you get on, ok?

smiles,
      wendy
    • pokerpevac
      pokerpevac
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      make sure you pass the quiz this time! read all the articles first! make your last chance count :)

let us know how you get on, ok?

smiles,
      wendy
      i will :s_cool: