• vitalis23
      hi to alla pokerplayers!!!
      I want to discuss some issues regarding the 888 poker cheats is great ... I'm able to complain to the courts ... had any1 problem with this company previously;;;
      I want your help because I created an account, played , and won about 500e
      when i wanted to cashout...then I got an EMAIL saying this:

We have become alerted to several patterns of play upon your account that indicate
      a breach of our Terms and Conditions. We have conducted an investigation into your
      account to discover any signs of fraudulent activity. The patterns we are concerned
      with include members intentionally losing hands through our tables.

Therefore, in accordance with these conditions, your account with ourselves has been
      blocked. If you know of any reasons, contrary to the above, please could you inform us of these...

I cant understand that....its my money and and now I ask all poker players and managers .... my own money I can't do what I want???

its not 10-20-30euro but we are talking about 500euro...
      T Y all waiting for answers!!!
  • 15 replies
    • muel294
      last time I withdrew there were no problems.

They obviously suspect you have been cheating or colluding. You need to convince them otherwise if you truely have not been cheating.

If you have been colluding then you got what you deserved.
    • kiromanAAKK
      Yeah, confirm ... I haven't had any problem with cash-out.

Easy and smooth!

Anyway, mate I hope you will sort out asap in the best way/interest for your persona. All the best in luck! :)
    • vitalis23
      I did not bother me who blocked the profile ... not interested in money what interests me is what i made deposit in their company... after all its my money and do what i want...not they!!!!
    • thazar
      Hi Vitalis

I moved your thread to the 888 board where it should be.

As said previously. if you did not collude with other players argue your case and you should get your money back after they investigate further and see that you did not do anything wrong.

If you did collude and got caught, well it's gg ;)

• EagleStar88
      Hi vitalis23,

This is something that only 888poker's own support team will be able to help you with.
      But when you contact them, please do so in a calm, respectful and helpful manner as aggression will get you absolutely nowhere.

As others have mentioned, all poker rooms have security measures in place to actively identify fraud, collusion etc. It is however possible that some innocent accounts may be flagged in error.

To resolve, please contact 888poker's support team as above and help them with anything they ask for. After the period of investigation, they will contact you to let you know their findings.

And please... no threatening of court action, this is inappropriate until after their investigation, you are currently not in possession of the full facts and it will only go to get 888poker's back up. You need to work with them to resolve this, not aggrevate them.

As in patience and life itself, patience is key.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

• EagleStar88
      oops, Mr Thazar beat me to it, but the message is clear.

Two Mods for the price of one ;)

• muel294
      not if it is gained fraudulently. It is in the clients' bets interests to protect their players from cheaters / colluders.

Its like the police are allowed to sieze to proceeds of crime.
    • Maniatrix
      The most likely explanation is not that he colluded/cheated but that 888 closed his account as he was about to withdraw. They do this in the hope that some people just don't have the time to jump through all the hoops necessary to withdraw. While time passes and the account is blocked they charge a fee on the money left in the account.

888 can be put in the same category as Enet, ActionPoker and other scam networks. It doesn't even have a good reg/fish ratio anymore after black friday, so why bother with that room.
    • Riesutas
      Originally posted by Maniatrix
      888 can be put in the same category as Enet, ActionPoker and other scam networks.
    • mdv85
      Dude, the exact same thing just happened to me. I created an account on here just to post. I deposited $200 and ran it up to $1500. I have a pending cashout of $500.

I came home drunk on Saturday after a Halloween party and lost $900. My cashout was still coming though. I lost a lot in BJ so I can't see how that could be considered collusion at all.

WTF! This is ridiculous. Fish can't even make stupid plays and losetheir money without being persecuted? What kind of site is this?

Anyway, I emailed them back and told them the scenario. Then I googled and saw this. It is not very reassuring.

They also advertise 24/7 support but do not have a call number or anything. This seems very shady. I should be able to go on a poker site and ship every fucking hand if a want to (although i didnt).

Anyway, all the best. Hope you get your funds back.
    • ilrasso
      they have a 24h chat support. I have had quite a few chats with them, over bonus and cashout issues.

They have always been friendly and willing to help, but have not always been fully competent... The less competent ones i talked to however did offer me to be called up on the phone, and they did within a few hours. Im sure you could get in touch with them very easy.

If you are honest and did everything as u was supposed to, im sure it can be cleared up. Be sure to keep polite.

If you were partially honest, but put some info wrong for convenience or whatever, admit to it to support and tell them the real info.
    • begbane
      It is scum site,Thay blocked my account also after 3 DAYS of playing,HEY 3 DAYS.
      I raked there only 10SP to get into promotion.
      I mailed them and 2 days thay dont even answer me
    • surfwell1818
      Haven't cash out yet, but I'll be hoping I don't get put through this ringer.
    • taavi1337
      I withdrew $2k and it arrived within a few days
    • FatSunny
      Ive cashed out a few times on 888 and never had no probs apart from the fact a couple of times they have split my winnings over my moneybookers and bank accounts. Other than that no probs what so ever.