[NL2-NL10] NL10SH 78s BB

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      MP3 is 38/8/0 and aggresive post flop player AG%flop/turn/river/ 48/33/40

well as his open raise range from MP looks tight i decided to call my suited connectors.

He is often Cbet and chis CBet looks pretty weak so i decided to 3bet.

Since he just called on this drawy boarde i asumed again that he is not very strong so i decided to donk. MP3 just called again.

Well he again doesnt look strong i just tried to bluff river with a small donk bet.

What do you think about that line?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $11.08
      SB:
      $8.71
      BB (Hero):
      $12.32
      MP2:
      $10.51
      MP3:
      $10.99
      CO:
      $11.51

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8, 7.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.85) 6, 7, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, MP3 calls $0.80.

Turn: ($3.25) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.03, MP3 calls $2.03.

River: ($7.31) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.31.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Alan883,

Well, the problem here is that it's not gonna happen that often that he is going to fold his Tx here. :( For that given part I might even consider just Checking the turn and hoping to see free showdown rather than to continue 2nd barreling. Obviously if we consider to 2nd barrel then we very often have to 3barrel it to get him off such hands what beat us.

What hands do you think are folding on turn which called on flop?

Best Regards.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well i realized with your help that i am constantly saying 3bet on flop when it just a raise:) ). I will correct this:) ))

Well many times i see there is a possibility that ppl are calling draws on flop or over cards and then fold after card miss their draws on turn. Since i show some aggression i tried bet again to make him fold his overcards.

And here i also noticed a bit weak flop bet.....almost kind of i talk in one of previous threads you evaluated. Thats kind of gave me information that he is weak.

And of course you are right...he is not folding here Tx hand.

Well i see i have still work to do to look at a hand like a story and not just street to street. You ask me question that makes me thinking in a bit different way that i do. Soooo much to learn. Thanks.