Can we discuss poker rooms that don't have their own forums?

• SelfMade1
      SelfMade1
      Bronze
      Can we discuss poker rooms that you don't promote/don't have their own forums? E.g. discuss them in the general forum?

You don't have forums for some majors like .fr (in English), Merge, Bodog, Cake, Enet, Everleaf, Action, Sky, DBGPoker, and Yatahay.
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi SelfMade1,

welcome to our forums! :D it is your first post and already you are looking to talk about so many other rooms. any reason why?

we have forum boards for all our affiliate sites. this includes Cake, so we actually have one for them Cake forum here.

advertising or campaigning is not allowed in the forum for obvious reasons. other than that, users are allowed to discuss what they want. you can view our forum principles here.

hope that clarifies things a bit? have a great thursday!

smiles,
      wendy
    • SelfMade1
      SelfMade1
      Bronze
      The most profitable rooms are generally less-well-known, often small ones that you don't promote (they have the worst players). I'm glad to hear we can discuss what we want however. My primary forum has been 2+2, but they're very US-centric (plenty of disucussion of tough networks like Merge there, but I don't need that). I don't seem to have access to the Cake forum yet, so I guess I'll have to learn about your status levels and move up. I'll stick to your rules about advertising, and I hope I can learn a lot here (and hopefully share some knowledge too).
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      You can become bronze by passing the quiz and receiving your $50 Starting Capital.
      Free $50 bankroll

Earning Strategy Points and moving up the ranks is easy. Just play on a tracked account in any of our affiliate sites. Here is more info:

Strategy Points

Let me know if you any more questions, ok? :)