Quick Question About Rackeback/Bonus Release! Plz Some1!

• XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Well, i deposited 700$! And opened my account through PokerStrategy! And as far as i know, with the code i inserted i get rakeback! Well that's what i read!

Doubts: 1) how much is the rakeback? Standard 27%? And when do they pay it!
      2) I have to generate 1600$ to get my 800$ of the initial deposit deal! Does that affect my rakeback somehow? Or do i not get rakeback until i get rid of this bonus? ... Because I've generated 500$ until now, i calculate i will generate around 800$ at the end of this month which is in 4 days! So, since we only get the bonus ALL ONE TIME, will i get paid rakeback for these 800$ already generated for October?
      3) Do i have a rakeback at all? LOL I Inserted the code you guys gave me, i did the whole procces right! 120% up to 800$ and rakeback!

Well, thanks in advance! Cristian S.!
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Christian,

How are you? :)

You get a flat 30% rakeback from PKR, which is paid into your account at the start of each month. Clearing the bonus shouldnt impact your rakeback, and as far as I know, there isnt any need to opt in or anything like this to get the rakeback. Best to ask the poker room of course.
      You just need to wait until the start of next month :)

Ingrid
    • tfsantos
      tfsantos
      Black
      Hi,

I was also interested about those answers so, thank you Ingrid.
      And I have one more question. Do you know if/and how the purchase of items on the VIP store using PKR points affects the rakeback?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tfsantos
      Hi,

I was also interested about those answers so, thank you Ingrid.
      And I have one more question. Do you know if/and how the purchase of items on the VIP store using PKR points affects the rakeback?
      Hey tfsantos,

You're welcome.

I will ask for you tomorrow and come back to give you some details :)

good night
      Ingrid
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Purchase of items does not affect rakeback.

In case you cleared a bonus, for that month rakeback is calculated this way:

(Rake - bonus amount) * 0,3 = rakeback

so it's better than full tilts
      rakeback - bonus amount

It is paid out between 5th and 10th every month
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      ^^ there you go :)

Thank you hunt for helping out!
    • AJSK
      AJSK
      Bronze
      So does that mean if a bonus is still in the process of clearing that you will get the full rakeback?
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      yes