Bronze
      2 SNGs is a grind? :f_confused:
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      2 SNGs is a grind? :f_confused:
      Not 2 at a time obviously...

I'm saying I busted in 2 SNGs from river Aces against my kings.

and yeah sure why not, I only recently jumped in online poker. 4 tables at a time does feel like grinding to me.
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      look at my signature...
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Not to bash you Op but the best you can do is just forget about these kind of sitatuations ASAP, make a thread about it just repeats it in ur brain and makes u more tilty, you got the money in ahead and lost thats poker.. Better to learn to handle it in the start than keep feeling bad everytime.
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Just played one where I had my guy covered. 4 handed and he just calls with 10bb from the button with 8-8, SB calls and I shove with AJ. I flop and A and the dude rivers an 8. Just gotta bend over and take it. Ended up winning the thing so can't complain :) .

As long as you're getting it in good and know you played your hand well then there's not much more to be done but scream "FIX!" and kick something.

Been thinking about how people say that you suck out on people as much as you take beats and have been skeptical. Many people just muck their hands when they win a pot so most of the time I don't know I got lucky - maybe variance IS fair....maybe.
    • Akcus
      Akcus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deezer79
      Been thinking about how people say that you suck out on people as much as you take beats and have been skeptical. Many people just muck their hands when they win a pot so most of the time I don't know I got lucky - maybe variance IS fair....maybe.
      I find this hard to believe because the majority of bad beats happen vs donkeys who get it in with terrible hands. However, I don't play go fish poker and put my money in with superior hands. Am I wrong? The exception being coolers, but those are not frequent.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      winning 10 times in a row AA vs 22 is somewhat a suckout too.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      winning 10 times in a row AA vs 22 is somewhat a suckout too.
      +1
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Once i had 9 tables of 9-mans open.
      on 4 of them i flopped set.
      on 4 of them i stacked off.
      on 2 of them i were against overpair, on 2 of them i were against lower set.
      on 4 of them i`ve lost.

I called it coolers for both, but still tilted for like 10mins. That made me play bad in rest 5 SnG`s. That made me lose money.

Don`t tilt, play stacked tables.