This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mansion Problem

• 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello C0rmBG,

Before you receive $50 the account information needs to be processed. This is described in the following thread; Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Time for processing usually takes around 48 hours.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • bookie
      bookie
      Bronze
      hello again . i am registered at mansion poker, and i did recive your starting 50$, but damn i cant get them, i know i need to transfer funds from something to something, but it doesnt matter like it seems because mansion software / website dont work at all . i cant even deposit my money without your 50$ and anything like it, when i click either caisher or my account (both must open web page) i get a web page with this:

url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mansion.com%2Flinkserve%2Findex.html%3Fview%3DDEPOSIT%2FWELCOME%26user%3Daltctrl%26pass%3DJP%26loggedin%3Dno%26tournamentID%3D

- - - - -

i dont know what is it, but my 50$ are waiting for me (i hope so) and just to ask, how long will they wait ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bookie,

You have 120 days to play and collect 600 MPP to keep your starting capital. I suggest you contact Mansion support and talk to them about your problem logging in.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      :D