Mansion Problem

• 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello C0rmBG,

Before you receive $50 the account information needs to be processed. This is described in the following thread; Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Time for processing usually takes around 48 hours.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • bookie
      bookie
      Bronze
      hello again . i am registered at mansion poker, and i did recive your starting 50$, but damn i cant get them, i know i need to transfer funds from something to something, but it doesnt matter like it seems because mansion software / website dont work at all . i cant even deposit my money without your 50$ and anything like it, when i click either caisher or my account (both must open web page) i get a web page with this:

url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mansion.com%2Flinkserve%2Findex.html%3Fview%3DDEPOSIT%2FWELCOME%26user%3Daltctrl%26pass%3DJP%26loggedin%3Dno%26tournamentID%3D

- - - - -

i dont know what is it, but my 50$ are waiting for me (i hope so) and just to ask, how long will they wait ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bookie,

You have 120 days to play and collect 600 MPP to keep your starting capital. I suggest you contact Mansion support and talk to them about your problem logging in.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      :D