Questions. Many Questions...

• darealestrickg13
      I received my initial bonus for $50 USD thanks to you guys. I started playing the same day i got the money. So far, I have 16 Lifetime strategy points. Right now i have won $38 USD, which means i have right now $88 USD. duh!! lol. watever. the thing is...can someone explain to me all of the process to withdraw??. I dont plan to withdraw any money either way. All i want to do is just to know all the details for the future. I heard something about having 1k points, and 120 days for something, i have no idea what that is...Please.. Give me all of the information necessary about withdrawing and all that. Thanks a lot. I am having a lot of fun, and I pray for the day to go by quick so i can go home and play at night. thanx again.
      btw, I play in FULLTILTPOKER.
  • 2 replies
    • alexila
      I can't answer all of your questions, but I do know that at full tilt you have to deposit your own money before you can withdraw anything.

For example if you deposit the minimum of $50 from your account at, let's say moneybookers. You can withdraw anything you want to your account at moneybookers in the future.

So to get a withdrawal method "approved", you have to deposit first.
    • thunderbird56
      Hello darealestrickg13,

You have to clear the bonus before you can cash out it. For Full Tilt, you need to accumulate about 1,000 Full Tilt Points. You should be able to withdraw your winnings anytime as long as you've made a deposit to register a withdrawal method.

Good luck!