Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $41,15
      MP3:
      $26,25

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , K:club:
      MP3 raises to $0,90, 3 folds, Hero raises to $3,25, MP3 calls $2,35.

Flop: ($6,65) Q:heart: , 8:spade: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, MP3 raises to $8,00, Hero raises to $20,00, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

The pot is already big and i want to get all the money since a heart on turn could freeze the action. What hands could he fold that he minraises with. But still the villain is aggressive and the minR looks a little bit weak, but if he has air there isn't anything additional to win though.

Final Pot: $22,65
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I use it quite often and I think other good players would also min-raise bluff that spot. Sometimes they would mix up with raising for value AQ/KQ, but mostly I think he has there just air too often, so likely he would fold a lot of times against your shove.

Since you have Kh then you dot really afraid any turn card, so I´d b/c flop and then either bet/call small bet on the turn or c/rai. Reason to bet small turn is when player would give up (for example he made move there with 66), but leading always seems strange sometimes, so he can spazz out sometimes smt like AJ/AT thinking you´re going to b/c that spot.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Reason to bet small turn is when player would give up (for example he made move there with 66), but leading always seems strange sometimes, so he can spazz out sometimes smt like AJ/AT thinking you´re going to b/c that spot.
      I don't quite understand this sentence.
      You mean if i bet turn small he levels himself into shoving? But when he think i will b/c why should he do that with AJ/AT anyways?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You mean if i bet turn small he levels himself into shoving?
      - basically yes, since it seems, like you have there draw or maybe TT that you might b/f

But when he think i will b/c why should he do that with AJ/AT anyways?
      - don´t think he would expect you to b/c more than you would b/f and if he sees small bet then it usually cream for weakness and he may take that pot forever it takes.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Ah ok, then you meant he thinks i will b/f that spot. Now it makes sense, thx.