Tournament rescheduling on WH

• wizo656
      wizo656
      Silver
      I just received a mail from WH saying that next Saturday will be the first ever $50,000 WHOP Championship tournament, which is great, only that it was supposed to be this Saturday. Which means that they rescheduled it 2 days earlier. I can't play it next week and I can't exchange the token for something else. They also rescheduled PS 1k weekly freeroll 2 weeks ago and PS 10k depositor freeroll and possibly some other tournaments I don't know about. What is going on over there? Is this because of the strike? Anyone else annoyed by this?
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey wizo,

I'll check for you about this tomorrow morning. Get back to you soon with some updates.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi wizo,

We're checking this, you can expect some more changes imo.

Will let you know soon.
      Ingrid
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Silver
      Anything new? Is there any way that I can change the token for WHOP for something else?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey wizo,

I just got some news this morning actually. It seems that everything is back to normal at the William Hill offices and they are very sorry for the last weeks inconvenience.

As a token of their appreciation they are offering some generous freerolls over the next week:

$2,000 Depositors Freeroll on October 31st at 20:00 GMT
      $10,000 Depositors Freeroll on November 6th at 16:00 GMT
      $2,000 Depositors Freeroll on November 7th at 20:00 GMT

I hope there won't be any more changes
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wizo656
      Anything new? Is there any way that I can change the token for WHOP for something else?
      this you'll need to ask poker room customer support since they are the ones who can tell you exactly.