$50 Starting Capital

• marsh43
      I recently received a message saying i failed the security check after sending thru pictures of my current drivers licence and giving all my details and now am not able to receive the $50 bonus. Anyone know why i would be declined or how i could go about passing the security check?
  • 1 reply
    • purplefizz
      hi marsh43,

sorry to hear that you failed the ID check. unfortunately, the security team does not disclose the reasons for that, (even we do not know) as that will compromise the process itself.

don't be dishearted though, the starting capital is probably the least of benefits that this site offers. there is a wealth of knowledge here that will help you improve your game such as articles, videos and coachings. you can try joining the beginner's course (click the link in my signature). it's absolutely free.

as you earn strategy points, more and more content will be unlocked to you.
      you can earn them by depositing and playing on any of these rooms (make sure you follow the links and instructions though, so you can be properly tracked to earn points):
      Poker rooms

if you don't feel like depositing, check out other ways in which you can play poker for free here (aside from the free 50). for example the bankroll on poker770 and 888 do not require ID check:
      Play Poker for free

it's a great forum to learn in, i hope you will stick around and not let this discourage you.