Halloween bonus

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Hey!
      I heard that on 888 if you have an active bonus and then you activate another one, the first one will stop working and dissappear. Is that true?

I was thinking of depositing some money for the halloween promotion (deposit x $ and receive up to 30 free instantly) but I don't want to lose my current bonus :/
  • 14 replies
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      No worries ,you will keep both bonuses but you will have to clear first bonus before clearing second one.
      I have pending bonus thanks to my deposit made 2 months ago and I deposited last week to get reload bonus . I can not clear the second before clearing first one but both are active.
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      I made the deposit with the halloween bonus. Recieved the bonus instantly, and keeped the First Deposit bonus.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      What is this bonus you speak off? I don't see it advertised anywhere :/
    • ilrasso
      ilrasso
      Bronze
      http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/special-promotions/888poker-wicked-weekend.htm is the promotion.

Get $10 FREE: Deposit $30 or more using promo code: BLOOD10
      Get $20 FREE: Deposit $60 or more using promo code: SCREAM20
      Get $30 FREE: Deposit $100 or more using promo code: MONSTER30

All 3 promos can be made once by each player. meaning that u can deposit 190$ and get 60$ free.

I got them instantly to my account upon deposit.

Everyone should do this.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ilrasso
      http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/special-promotions/888poker-wicked-weekend.htm is the promotion.

All 3 promos can be made once by each player. meaning that u can deposit 190$ and get 60$ free.

Everyone should do this.
      Thanks, can you withdraw original deposits straight away and keep the bonus money in your account?
    • Akcus
      Akcus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn

Everyone should do this.
      Thanks, can you withdraw original deposits straight away and keep the bonus money in your account?
      Logically that would not make sense for any poker room. There is no such thing as free money, everything always comes with a catch.
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Akcus
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn

Everyone should do this.
      Logically that would not make sense for any poker room. There is no such thing as free money, everything always comes with a catch.
      I am unsure about this, because I'm having some difficulties locating the T&C for instant bonuses, but as I remember you need to collect some points to release the instant bonus too. If the T&C haven't changed you need to collect something like 12.5 points to release 5usd of the instant bonus, that's 80% rakeback. If you want to know if you already released your bonus money, go to the lobby menu, click My Profile>My Account, a browser page should pop up, where you will see all your bonuses with the site. Instant bonuses are blue, reload bonuses are brown. If there is an expiration date on your instant bonus - it is yet to be released and you can't cash it out.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Yes ,it is instant bonus ,however there is expiration date, 3 months from date of deposit.
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      Originally posted by darkod80
      Yes ,it is instant bonus ,however there is expiration date, 3 months from date of deposit.
      So what do I have to do with instant Halloween bonus? I need to collect 12.5 points to release every 5 usd in 3 months, otherwise the bonus disappers.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Not sure to be honest but from Riesutas's explanation that is what we need to do.
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      http://www.888poker.com/banking/bonus-policy.htm

"All immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be cashed out only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before cashing out a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for cash out."
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Riesutas
      http://www.888poker.com/banking/bonus-policy.htm

"All immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be cashed out only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before cashing out a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for cash out."
      I always find these conditions a bit messy.

Consider I had $1000 before in my bankroll. Then I deposit $100 to get instant $30 bonus.

Now by bankroll is $1130. Fine. The $30 is not clear for me to cash out before I accumulate 75 points. Fine too. BUT are the other 1100 available to cash out? Or at least the previous 1000 I had?
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      Now by bankroll is $1130. Fine. The $30 is not clear for me to cash out before I accumulate 75 points. Fine too. BUT are the other 1100 available to cash out? Or at least the previous 1000 I had?

OFC it is
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by imbahness

OFC it is
      yes