Bonus to 770 poker + question.

• djargans
      djargans
      Bronze
      Hello. I just got email that i recieved 50$ to poker770 it's nice! But i have a question.
      I know that i cant withdraw that money now... So what i need to do, to withdraw like 20$? How much i need to play or what... i cant find that info..
      Please answer! Thank you!
  • 5 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Hi djargans!

See here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-770/getting-started/#2
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi djargans,

I have moved your thread to the Poker770 board :)

The terms and conditions for withdrawing the $50 starting capital are as follows:

• Generate $50 in rake/tournament fees
      • Deposit $20

You have 180 days to clear the bonus in total. This means you have 150 days to generate $50 in rake/tournament fees before the $50 will be retracted from your account.

If you do not generate the $50 in rake in order to cashout the bonus, $50 will be taken from your account, but any winnings over this amount will remain yours.

You will still need to deposit $20 to withdraw any winnings left over :)

Hope this was helpful.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Are there BR limitations?
    • djargans
      djargans
      Bronze
      Generate $50 in rake/tournament fees < you mean i have to invest all free$ in cash tables or tournaments and all the money that left after 180 is taken away? and winnings stays?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by djargans
      Generate $50 in rake/tournament fees < you mean i have to invest all free$ in cash tables or tournaments and all the money that left after 180 is taken away? and winnings stays?
      Yes, in order to cash out the bonus, you must spend its equivalent in rake, either through Cash games, SNGs or Multi Table Tournaments.

You can always ask Poker770 Live Support how much rake you have generated at any point.

Hope this was helpful, if you need any more assistance, then please don't hesitate to ask ;)

Best regards,
      Gary