How long have you been playing micro's?

• RasTweet
      Hey guys

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right spot but hey sorry admins!! =D

I'm currently playing the micro's for almost 2 years now. I started on NL2 on FT, moved up to NL5 and then black friday came :(
      I'm playing NL2 now on partypoker. Bankroll $85.

But I wonder for how long are you playing the micro's? Or how long have you played them?

I noticed that a lot of PPL get tired of playing the micro's and want to move up as fast as they can. A lot of ppl just gamble on micro's to make it to 'the big money'.

With micro's I mean NL2 up to NL10

I still like it down there!
      Gotta :heart: the micro's =D

• 8 replies
    • Gunn56
      im doing the micro sit n gos starting at the . 10 360 man sit n gos so many fish and first is 7 bucks for a dime not bad . eventually when i move up it will be harder but why move up when the money down low is so easy . skype is mike gunn feel free to add n chat .
    • purplefizz
      hi RasTweet,

moved your thread to the beginner's boards where it should be :D

have you really been playing continuously on the micros for 2 yrs? or maybe just every now and then? it depends if you were taking it seriously or playing just for recreation. many people will continue to play on those limits for fun.

i can't remember personally how long i played in the micros, but it's probably in my blog somewhere. :D

i am playing NL2 again now though, just for fun. i guess i'll find out how long i will be staying here this time around.

gosh i have to apologize if i'm not making any sense. i'm super sleepy right now. i'll look at this thread again tomorrow :)

maybe the other guys can share their experiences too.

• Justin37
      Pokerstars 360players turbo 10cents buy in is the best.

Last 10 results aka $1 buy in total:
      ITM = 4 times
      Winning = $5.20
      Profit = $4.20

Well, i play this game for side game only while playing $1/3 SNG.

*Btw edited to tell im playing for fun only
      *2nd edit = this is also d most tour u'll be facing bad beat repeatly...
    • 6MaxGrinder
      I'm still playing on the micro's.
    • gadget51
      nl4/nl10...Whenever I get enough to move up the bills need paying! :s_mad:

4 bloody years of 2-outers and J3 sooooted all in can get to you, but it's all good. :D
    • djargans
      what is your profit in two years at nl2?
    • RasTweet
      Ok got me there, maybe not 2 full years.

I started playing poker almost 2 years ago. I had a break for about 6 months (school). Then I played about 6 months on NL2 not knowing what I was doing.

So let say I'm playing serious for about a year on NL2 and NL5.
    • RasTweet
      Originally posted by djargans
      what is your profit in two years at nl2?
      Well at first on FT I went from $50 till about $180. Playing NL5 at the end.

Now I am playing NL2 went from $50 to $85.