This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How long have you been playing micro's?

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey guys

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right spot but hey sorry admins!! =D

I'm currently playing the micro's for almost 2 years now. I started on NL2 on FT, moved up to NL5 and then black friday came :(
      I'm playing NL2 now on partypoker. Bankroll $85.

But I wonder for how long are you playing the micro's? Or how long have you played them?

I noticed that a lot of PPL get tired of playing the micro's and want to move up as fast as they can. A lot of ppl just gamble on micro's to make it to 'the big money'.

With micro's I mean NL2 up to NL10

I still like it down there!
      Gotta :heart: the micro's =D

Regards
      RasTweet
  • 8 replies
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      im doing the micro sit n gos starting at the . 10 360 man sit n gos so many fish and first is 7 bucks for a dime not bad . eventually when i move up it will be harder but why move up when the money down low is so easy . skype is mike gunn feel free to add n chat .
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi RasTweet,

moved your thread to the beginner's boards where it should be :D

have you really been playing continuously on the micros for 2 yrs? or maybe just every now and then? it depends if you were taking it seriously or playing just for recreation. many people will continue to play on those limits for fun.

i can't remember personally how long i played in the micros, but it's probably in my blog somewhere. :D

i am playing NL2 again now though, just for fun. i guess i'll find out how long i will be staying here this time around.

gosh i have to apologize if i'm not making any sense. i'm super sleepy right now. i'll look at this thread again tomorrow :)

maybe the other guys can share their experiences too.

smiles,
      wendy
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Pokerstars 360players turbo 10cents buy in is the best.

Last 10 results aka $1 buy in total:
      ITM = 4 times
      Winning = $5.20
      Profit = $4.20

Well, i play this game for side game only while playing $1/3 SNG.

*Btw edited to tell im playing for fun only
      *2nd edit = this is also d most tour u'll be facing bad beat repeatly...
    • 6MaxGrinder
      6MaxGrinder
      Bronze
      I'm still playing on the micro's.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      nl4/nl10...Whenever I get enough to move up the bills need paying! :s_mad:

4 bloody years of 2-outers and J3 sooooted all in can get to you, but it's all good. :D
    • djargans
      djargans
      Bronze
      what is your profit in two years at nl2?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Ok got me there, maybe not 2 full years.

I started playing poker almost 2 years ago. I had a break for about 6 months (school). Then I played about 6 months on NL2 not knowing what I was doing.

So let say I'm playing serious for about a year on NL2 and NL5.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by djargans
      what is your profit in two years at nl2?
      Well at first on FT I went from $50 till about $180. Playing NL5 at the end.

Now I am playing NL2 went from $50 to $85.