If I move poker rooms...

• KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      After hopefully building my BR to $100 I really want to leave Poker770 as the games aren't as frequent and there are way too many people interested in playing the "double up" games rather than the top 3 payout structure..

I have an account at PartyPoker but it was created before I joined PokerStrategy. Is it still possible to get tracked by PokerStrategy??

I've never used that PartyPoker account, is it possible I can cancel that account and create a new one through PokerStrategy to get tracked?
  • 6 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Hey
      I dont think it is possible but you can contact their support team and see

Why not try pokerstars if your mostly into SNGs
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi KozakFB,

Rooms unfortunately do not generally allow retracking.

here is the deposit bonus information for Party Poker:
      First Deposit Bonus

These are the awesome freerolls next week:
      Weekly $5,000 Bankroll booster (this one doesn't need a tracked account)
      2 x Daily $100 Freeroll (PartyPoker)
      Weekly $2,280 Depositor Freeroll (PartyPoker)
      Chat thread: exclusive $19,500 Depositors Freeroll on November 5

Pls let me know how you fare.

smiles,
      wendy
    • 6MaxGrinder
      6MaxGrinder
      Bronze
      You should start on Pokerstars.
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Dear KozakFB,

Further to your post regarding the double up tournament on Poker770, please note that by accessing Sit&Go section-> All Sit&Go section from our Lobby you may find a generous offer of Double up tournaments that start every minute.

Moreover, you can try Jackpot tournaments, where you may win a jackpot of almost $100,000. The buy-in amount starts from $2+$0,40 in Dirty Dozen tournament. Full details may be found on our official website at Promotions page.

In addition to that, Poker770 offer you the chance to try Bounty tournaments on Sunday 30th October. In this tournament we will also offer a $50 'Bad Beat' bonus if you send us a screen shot of the hand concerned.

Every day, face our Pro770 players and show off your poker skills! Outclass them, catch them off-guard or simply hope it's your lucky day! Facing our Pro Team770 players every day of the week and knock them out to win a place in the Team for an entire year!

For more information regarding our promotional offer, please do no hesitate to contact us at info@poker770.co.uk!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Regards,

Lucia
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help Support770 but really my main issue is that there are far too many double up tournaments and really they're not great for learning at all.

I like Poker770 and feel that they have helped me out a lot but the frequency of tournaments and double up tournaments aren't too my liking.
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Dear KozakFB,

If our Double up tournaments do not seem to interest you, can you please let us know what are the types of poker tournament you are keen on?

Regards,

Lauraine