ID confirmation for cashout

• Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      hi, so on 888, what exactly do you have to provide to confirm your id?
      Does your passport count as both id and proof of address? Do you need to send credit card image if you didnt deposit with one?
  • 4 replies
    • Meerkat5
      Meerkat5
      Bronze
      Contact 888 support and ask them specifically...ive found different sites require different forms of I.D as proof..although i dont see why a passport isnt enough...pretty ridiculous how they let ya deposit away without showing I.D but make it sometimes close to impossible to withdraw with a tonne of security checks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meerkat5
      Contact 888 support and ask them specifically...ive found different sites require different forms of I.D as proof..although i dont see why a passport isnt enough...pretty ridiculous how they let ya deposit away without showing I.D but make it sometimes close to impossible to withdraw with a tonne of security checks!
      Pretty much this :)

Thank you Meerkat5, it's always nice to see fellow members helping each other out

Let us know how it goes Doubleup12

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      passport or driving license and proof of adress. If you don't pay any bills than u can send them bank statement. If you want to withdraw to credit card they will ask you more documents.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      How did this go Doubleup12 ? managed to send in documents?