2nd 50$ Bonus

• ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      So, I've been given the second capital (thanks btw) on Titan Poker. My question is if there is a time limit to play with the 50$; because I'm not really sure I'll have enough free time for poker right now.

• 13 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ninuu,

Great to hear you received a second chance :)

I think, but I'm not 100% sure (can check for you tmw) that you must start playing within 14 days after receiving the starting capital otherwise the money will be removed.

Withdrawal conditions

-2500 Titan Poker points
      -Minimum deposit of $20 to confirm the withdrawal method

You have 30 days now to claim the free $50 on your account, after that it expires.

Ingrid
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi ninuu,

Congratulations on receiving a second starting capital!

Here are some of the T&Cs for this:

• Claw Back - If your account has been inactive for the first 14 days, the bonus will be retracted from your account
      • To clear the $50, you must generate 2500 Titan Points
      • You have 150 days in which generate the 2500 in order to withdraw the starting capital

Hope this was helpful and if you need anything further, don't be shy ;)

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Ingo beat me too it
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Ingo beat me too it
      :D
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      [*]You have 150 days in which generate the 2500 in order to withdraw the starting capital
      This! 5 months will sure be enough :)

And thanks for the very quick answers :f_thumbsup:
    • brale
      brale
      Bronze
      Since I don't want to open another thread for this simple question, I'll just ask here:

What do I have to do to get a second $50-bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Originally posted by brale
      Since I don't want to open another thread for this simple question, I'll just ask here:

What do I have to do to get a second $50-bonus?
      Hi brale,

Simple answer to your question really. There is nothing you can do to get a second $50 bonus. As you are aware, each member is entitled to one starting capital only, once they have completed the quiz, entered their details, chosen their poker site and passed the ID check. (ID checks are not necessary in all cases)

Any bonus after that is just pot luck unfortunately. From time to time, PokerStrategy.com's marketing team will choose some members randomly and assign them another $50 bonus. If you are one of those lucky people chosen randomly then you will be contacted via the email account you have registered with us here.

So, keep an eye on your email account regularly as this is where you will find out if you have been selected.

Hope this helped,

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

sorry for resurrecting this relatively old thread, but here, it was said that we have 150 days to collect the 2500 points. In a little bit older topic, it was said that there isn´t a time limit, and in the poker rooms section of PS.com there isn´t mentioned anything about a time limit. Could you please clarify which information is correct? ....I suppose it´s the 150 day limit, because that was mentioned in the newest thread, but still, the lack of mentioning of the time limit in the poker room section is confusing.

Thanks,
      Zoli
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi Zoli,

After searching the information, I can now state that the 150 day rule no longer applies (this is pending review and may change) but for the minute it doesn't apply.

However, your account must be active or there will be a chance that the starting capital will be removed.

To successfully clear the $50 bonus, you must still generate 2,500 Titan Points

Hope this was helpful and sorry about the confusion.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Thank you Gary, I appreciate the information. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      No worries,

Glad to be of assistance :)
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      Sorry again for reviving this old thread;

I was lucky enough to recieve another starting capital, however I only found this email today but it expired last month, I was wondering with a pretty please if theres any chance I could still try titan poker with this 2nd starting capital.

thank you for your time
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xJCzZ
      Sorry again for reviving this old thread;

I was lucky enough to recieve another starting capital, however I only found this email today but it expired last month, I was wondering with a pretty please if theres any chance I could still try titan poker with this 2nd starting capital.

thank you for your time
      glad to hear, congrats for receiving the second free $50 offer. Unfortunately it has expired at the end of october but keep an eye on your inbox, you never know what's coming tomorrow :)

Ingrid