Hi Guys!

• Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm Ghartman. I've been playing poker for about 5 years at various low stake levels. I've lost a lot of money over the years but, ironically, I know I can play and believe in my ability but clearly have flaws in my game. I want to learn, analyse my mistakes, improve my strategy and hopefully iron out my mistakes and move forward with my game. I look forward to actively participating in this forum and hopefully becoming a profitable player in the future.

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello Ghartman,

Welcome to the Community!

With our assistance and with your hard work and dedication I am certain you will be able to iron out those mistakes and become a better player. The first step in improving is always realising that you are making mistakes but also that you are willing to find out why and work on it.

What game types have you been playing in the past and what are your plans for the future? Have you taken our quiz yet to unlock your starting capital?

If cash games are your thing, why not check out our beginners course (link is in my signature) It would be the perfect starting point for you in your aim to improve your game and find those leaks.

If you require any help or assistance in any way, please don't be afraid to ask as we are here to help you in any way possible.

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • 6MaxGrinder
      6MaxGrinder
      Bronze
      Welcome!
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards