This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Tt

• martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:diamond: , T:heart:
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0,5, Hero raises to $1,5, 2 folds, BU calls $1,50, SB folds, BB calls $1,40, MP1 raises to $2,0 (All-In), Hero calls $0,50, BU calls $0,50, BB calls $0,50.

Flop: ($8,1) 9:spade: , 4:spade: , 6:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $5, BU calls $5,00, BB folds.

how to play in these pots then one oponent is shorstack. where you can fight for side pots...

Turn: ($18,1) 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,50 (All-In), BU calls $2,50.

River: ($23,1) 2:spade:

Final Pot: $23,1

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows [ 7s, Ad ] high card Ace
      Hero shows [ Td, Th ] a pair of Tens
      MP1 shows [ Kd, Ks ] a pair of Kings
      Hero wins $14.40 USD with a pair of Tens.
      MP1 wins $7.65 USD with a pair of Kings.

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with T:heart: , T:club:
      UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls $0,10, Hero calls $0,10, 2 folds, CO raises to $0,5, 4 folds, Hero calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,3) K:spade: , 6:diamond: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,90, CO raises to $2,5, Hero folds.

OTHER PLAYs?

Final Pot: $4,7
  • 4 replies
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Hand 1:

I wouldn't reraise TT PF, usually I call for setvalue unless I have some good reads on my opponent. In this situation I couldn't call for setvalue so I'd fold PF.

As played, push flop.

Hand 2:

I'd raise PF. I don't understand why you reraised in the first hand, and just called here.

As played, I think bet/fold is a good line.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Raising with TT isn't so bad, especially from MP or later first in, or behind limpers.

But Faye is correct. In hand one, you reraised a Shortie, when clearly that was a fold. You can't expect to beat the raise of a shortie with only pocket tens.

The second hand, by comparison, you come in at MP and limp behind a limper. Raise here. If CO wants to come over the top with a reraise, you can reevaluate based on remaining stack sizes. But there is every likelihood he will fold to your raise if his holding is marginal.
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      1. nh

2. I raise preflop: you want to buy button and initiative and also don't want to get a family pot.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Thorsten77
      1. nh
      MP1 has a $2 stack, and raises. Surely, we fold to this with TT, we get no set value, and we have to be behind to the range of a SS.