Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25
      BU:
      $11,75

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , Q:spade:
      3 folds, BU raises to $0,75, SB folds, Hero raises to $2,55, BU raises to $11,75 (All-In), Hero calls $9,20.

Flop: ($23,65) K:diamond: , 4:club: , 3:club:
      Turn: ($23,65) 3:spade:
      River: ($23,65) 9:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $23,65

How does my plan against such an aggressive ss look like when i'm on CO/BU and when i'm in the Blinds.

My thoughts are that i still steal with a wide range but only raise 2.5bb from Lateposition.
      Blinddefense: i don't really know how i should react since his range is wide but he also seems to ship alot to 3B. Is the samplesize the problem? If he raises from BU, should i just 3B with AJ+,99+ and call with weaker hands since he don't play good postflop?
      Or should i 3B wider (2.5x his raise) since his BU range is so weak?

Edit: after looking through all his showdown hands it seems like he 4B with JJ,AK from BU
      And 3BAI with 77+,AK but i gues this range should be even wider.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since he would likely only play pre-flop game and you don´t have to worry about playing postflop I would:
      3-bet/call with 88+, AQ+, maybe also AJ and KQ if he is willing to 4-bet shove with very wide range
      3-bet/fold with Ax, Kx hands, since they have blockers and if he would fold too much my 3-bets it is profitable to widen your 3-bet range
      likely call with broadway hands and some JTs, T9s hands, since they flop quite good and if you hit your draw you can profitable c/rai on the flop.

I would generally 3-bet for value oop 3:1 ration (good vs bluff hands), but if he folds basically always to your 3-bets you can also widen it 3:2. Also just opening min-raise on the BU against aggressive SS should be fine, since he usually has 10+ tables open and plays quite straight forward.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Thx for this great detailed answer. Will try it that way and adjust it when i know more about his 3B/4B ranges.