This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 QQ on wet board

• cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Villain is 33/14/4 with 1.8 AF after 200 hands

Cassava Poker $0.10/$0.20 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

CO: $21.73
      BTN: $34.40
      Hero (SB): $33.68
      BB: $15.46
      UTG: $37.36

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is SB with Q :spade: Q :heart:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.40

Flop: ($4.20) J :spade: 9 :spade: T :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.45, BTN calls $2.45

Turn: ($9.10) 7 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $4.55, Hero calls $4.55

River: ($18.20) 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7, BTN folds

I don't remember my thought process during the hand. Maybe because I was lost didn't know what to do.

On flop i think i should have bet more ~3$. On turn I don't even know what to think it looks like I am beat here almost always and there is no worse hand that is calling so i c/c. On river i hate my donkbet i doubt it accomplishes anything.

Whats the best way to play the hand? What about c/r flop. His cbet is 85% so i think he will be betting here with almost all of his range.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don´t think he has there too many 8x hands in his range. c/r might be reasonable, but he may call and you may see quite bad turn cards, so I think I would prefer c-betting and then getting all-in if he decides to raise.
      I think c/rai turn is a little better option than c/c. You still should protect a littlebit with your hand and he would b/c all his pair+draw type hands.
      Once you c/c turn I think c/c river is better to let him bluff.