[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH QQ flop flop

• Meemawuk
      His 4-bet is really strong but is it okay to take try and play postflop vs him?

I suppose I should just checkshove the turn. or even lead the turn to protect vs overcards.

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.10, BB folds, CO raises to $2.70, Hero calls $1.60.

Flop: ($5.50) 9:diamond: , 5:club: , 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($5.50) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero calls $3.00.

River: ($11.50) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.3 (All-In), CO calls $4.30.

Final Pot: $20.10

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows a pair of aces (As Ad)
      Hero shows (Qh Qs)

CO wins with a pair of aces (As Ad)
  • 2 replies
    • MikaIV
      You should just fold or shove preflop, imo. Calling 4bet is something that should be done only when you are deep stacked, and preferably in position or...

And since you called the 4bet, shove the flop as there's no reason to fold.
    • veriz
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: Well, first of all I don't like flatting QQ that way and also even being OOP. It's rather for me, get it in or just fold. Anything like AK wont pay you postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Well, kinda overplayed your hand. What will call you on river? Only hand what could also bet the turn is something like A and it's not Calling your shove. Could even be a trap. Although most likely after the guy Checking the flop I'd take myself a stab on turn.

Best Regards.