[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Aq

• Meemawuk
      Guy is very aggro so I decide to flop the flop since he bets less than half pot and I feel like he does this with a lot of pocket pairs with the itnention of giving up on later streets.

Turn he checks but I dont think the board pairing is that great. I still think this is a good spot to pick up the pot because he should be folding a lot of pocket pairs. he calls.

River is just a fold herei presume? Unless he has Axhh. I cant really beat anyhting else?

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.90) T:club: , 8:heart: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.43, Hero calls $0.43.

Turn: ($1.76) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.1, SB calls $1.10.

River: ($3.96) A:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.82, Hero calls $2.82.

Final Pot: $9.60

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Ah Qs)
      SB shows a full-house, fours full of eights (4d 4c)

SB wins with a full-house, fours full of eights (4d 4c)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Meemawuk,

Well, I don't think that it's even a great idea to float such guys. Can you even be sure that you will have any kind of fold equity on further streets? Neither you can't be sure what kind of outs help you. Also might just put yourself into difficult spots like another comes and you feel kind of that you must Call again on turn. I'd just let him have on such a drawy board since we wont make him anyways to fold even any draws/pairs.

But as played well, exactly even that happens, he is never bluffing the river anyways with his line, you can easily fold the river.

Best Regards.