no points no improving...

• SRBSavic1
      the 1. of october i got this message from pokerstars.
      PokerStars Support - No Longer Eligible To Receive StrategyPoints Show Details Hello Mihajlo, Thank you for your email. Please note the primary objective of our PokerStrategy partnership is to introduce new players to PokerStars via a referral method. New players are defined as those who have never previously opened a PokerStars account before having been referred to us via PokerStrategy. Upon review, we have identified that you have created more than one account at PokerStars. As your original account 'SRBSavic' was not linked to PokerStrategy, it means that you were introduced to PokerStars through other sources, so you are not eligible to receive StrategyPoints through your active account 'SRBSavic1'. Unfortunately we are unable to make any exceptions to this rule, regardless of whether or not your original PokerStars account has been closed as you cannot be considered a new player. Please refrain from creating further duplicate accounts or you may lose your privilege to play at our site. The PokerStars Terms of Service are available on our website: If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Regards, Anna G PokerStars Support Team

And just now i am pumped up to study and improve my game and i cant...
      So what I am asking is there any way that i can get to the strategy videos, articles and coachings?
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      hey SRBSavic1,

i can see that your status is still Silver, so you should still be able to access a lot of strategy material. however, your status will eventually run out of course, but don't despair!

there are still plenty of ways to have strategy points. if you don't want to buy points, the best way is of course to play on another tracked account. this means downloading a new poker room using our links and codes here.
      Poker rooms

i think you should participate in the Go for Gold promo. Not only will you get Gold status for the rest of the year, you also get extra $20. 5 poker rooms are participating so plenty to choose from. you will even get first deposit bonus which adds a nice extra value :) check it out here.

Go for Gold

if you need any help registering with the rooms, just ask :) don't want you to end up doing it wrong resulting in another untracked account.

Hi guys,

I think it's also worth noting from this story that is a very bad idea to set up a second account at any Poker site in order to get strategy points from PokerStrategy.

99 times out of 100 the Poker site will realise this and you could find yourself in a potentially bad situation.

I think SRBSavic has been lucky here to not have both accounts closed, funds frozen/lost and being banned ultimately from PokerStars.

Poker Rooms have the right to do all the above if they wish to do so, if you have broken their terms and conditions. I understand that it can be frustrating for some members not to be able play tracked at some of our poker rooms because they may have had an account at that room before.

However, we have lot's of partner rooms available to play at. Here is a list of them for everyone again.

If you ever have any queries in picking a room to play at, we have an awesome dedicated thread here for you to ask our team about.

Kind regards,
    • SRBSavic1
      since i got that email its HILARIOUS how unlucky i am (its all normal fun and games until i get near the bubble that's when the paranormal things happen...)
      Anybody know something?
    • Akcus
      Originally posted by SRBSavic1
      since i got that email its HILARIOUS how unlucky i am (its all normal fun and games until i get near the bubble that's when the paranormal things happen...)
      Anybody know something?
      Pokerstars doesn't like you anymore so they activated your doom switch!
    • SRBSavic1
      i guess they did :(
    • Xantos
      Hey SRBSavic1,

while PokerStars is a great poker room with loads of choice, good software and customer service - there are alternatives.

Especially on lower limits, many other poker rooms also have enough choice of tables all day/night long.

Maybe some of our current promos are a reason for you to try a different room - purplefizz already hinted on one of them:
      - Exclusive $19,500 depositor freeroll at PartyPoker next Sunday
      - Go 4 Gold - get $20 cash and enough points for Gold status by playing 20 days in November on Poker770, 888poker, Titan Poker, Everest Poker or PartyPoker