[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR ATs in the CO

• clandestineAl
      I think now on the river he might have bet with any ace thinking he was ahead

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:club: , T:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.75) A:spade: , 9:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.55, BU calls $0.55.

Turn: ($1.85) 8:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.35, BU calls $1.35.

River: ($4.55) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4.13 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $4.55
  • 2 replies
    • Echoes88
      Well there is too little information here. Most of the players raising their nuts on the turn, when they called the flop. Ofc they can slowplay it to the river on any board, but i guess it's much more likely to play ch/c flop, and ch/r turn with set for example.

0,3 AF over 28 hand isnt telling anything. I dont think, that after you bet the flop and turn as well, he would push an AX on the river, unless its a two pair.

So I guess his push range is 2pair, set, and BD. If he's looser and more agressive I tend to call him, but against him (with more hands to prove his passiveness) i fold.
    • veriz
      Hello clandestineAl,

Well, I doubt that I would play it much differently here. We beat only some missed draws on river anyways and obviously really hard to Call for us. :(

But really interesting that he picks such a line, sometimes we might even beat his draws here. Since if he really had a very strong hand, wouldn't he want to protect that on flop or turn?

Best Regards.